How do i get one of those cool sigs?

OG_OklahomaGirl_OG

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='402462' date='Dec 7 2006, 08:47 AM']He probably doesn't.

But you probably should.[/quote]
actually, he should. ive seen some pics. he is a beanpole with tits. he is like marilyn manson in that one video.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='402479' date='Dec 7 2006, 09:14 AM']actually, he should. ive seen some pics. he is a beanpole with tits. he is like marilyn manson in that one video.[/quote]

rightttt..and wtf does a beanpole have to do with anything...heres just proof that amen loves shopping for bras at jcpenney...and o yea amen show me your tits and ill give you a free t-shirt :D

[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/BenglsBuksPstons/jasonlardass-2.jpg[/img]

[b][size=6]"I'm a lardass"[/size][/b]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='402565' date='Dec 7 2006, 12:25 PM']rightttt..and wtf does a beanpole have to do with anything...heres just proof that amen loves shopping for bras at jcpenney...and o yea amen show me your tits and ill give you a free t-shirt :D

[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/BenglsBuksPstons/jasonlardass-2.jpg[/img]

[b][size=6]"I'm a lardass"[/size][/b][/quote]
i see a belly not tits. you should see the tits next to me in that pic. :1hump:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='402985' date='Dec 8 2006, 12:18 AM']i see a belly not tits. you should see the tits next to me in that pic. :1hump:[/quote]

oh really? Whats his name?

:badger:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='403027' date='Dec 8 2006, 03:05 AM']Mrs. sneaky.[/quote]

See, this is where your comeback is flawed.

Allow me to demonstrate........

I assume by saying "Mrs. sneaky" you are implying that the person with the
"tits" standing next to you is me.

Now, normally this would have been a descent comeback, however......

you used the "i want to hump" :1hump: smiley in your previous post, which means if I am the
person standing next to you.....you want to hump me.

This negates your implication that I have "tits" and reveals just how deep
seeded your homosexual desires are for me. It also reinforces my previous
post which implies that you are indeed a "homo".

Obviously son, you need to go back to the drawing board and rethink this over
before you feel you are ready to match wits with me. -_-

Try again, hoe. ^_^

[quote]See, this is where your comeback is flawed.

you used the "i want to hump" smiley in your previous post, which means if I am the

before you feel you are ready to match wits with me.

Try again, hoe.[/quote]

:0stfu:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='403030' date='Dec 8 2006, 03:25 AM']See, this is where your comeback is flawed.

you used the "i want to hump" :1hump: smiley in your previous post, which means if I am the

Try again, hoe. ^_^[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='403030' date='Dec 8 2006, 03:25 AM']See, this is where your comeback is flawed.

[b]I assume [/b]by saying "Mrs. sneaky" you are implying that the person with the

[b]Obviously son, you need to go back to the drawing board and rethink this over
Try again, hoe.[/b] ^_^[/quote]
You shouldn't assume. I think you know the saying. I was just stating the simple fact that Mrs. sneaky has a nice rack and doesn't always go for black.

It's called lowering my intelligence not matching wits. Matching wits would imlpy that you are smarter than I am and that would be the exact opposite. You are attempting to match mine. Instead I was only stating a fact, so yes nice try, but then again not really. One day hopefully you can come up here.

But anyways, I'm out. This has gotten to gay for me, I'm sure you feel comfortable though.

[quote]You shouldn't assume. I think you know the saying. I was just stating the simple fact that Mrs. sneaky has a nice rack and doesn't always go for black.

It's called lowering my intelligence not matching wits. Matching wits would imlpy that you are smarter than I am and that would be the exact opposite. You are attempting to match mine. Instead I was only stating a fact, so yes nice try, but then again not really. One day hopefully you can come up here.

But anyways, I'm out. This has gotten to gay for me, I'm sure you feel comfortable though.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure if you were more witty than sneaky, you would have had something to come back with afer being pwnd by (me) a 16-year old girl.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='403299' date='Dec 8 2006, 05:55 PM']I'm pretty sure if you were more witty than sneaky, you would have had something to come back with afer being pwnd by (me) a 16-year old girl.[/quote]
sneaky told me not to mess with u cuz ur 16. ur attacking me and im leaving u alone.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='403426' date='Dec 8 2006, 10:46 PM']hahaha, so i win?[/quote]
u can do or think watever u want. in my eyes u are dead or never existed. then i wont get in trouble.

Archived