How do i get one of those cool sigs?

OG_OklahomaGirl_OG

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='399537' date='Dec 2 2006, 03:44 PM']BTW..i encourage everyone to turn their chanels to ABC to watch the big twelve championship tonight at 7 CT. :).[/quote]

Is your boyfriend Adrian Peterson playing tonight or is he still hurt?

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='399550' date='Dec 2 2006, 03:58 PM']He's playing. He's a soldier. LOL.
They were gunna bring him in for the bedlam game, but he wasn't ready like they thought, but we didn't need him so they held him out. The freshman, Chris Brown, they have taking his possition right now isn't to shabby himself.[/quote]

I'm impressed with your football knowlege babygirl. :thumbsup:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='399537' date='Dec 2 2006, 03:44 PM']BTW..i encourage everyone to turn their chanels to ABC to watch the big twelve championship tonight at 7 CT. :).[/quote]
I would also love to incourage you to watch Ohio State play in the national championship game!

:lol:

Props to OU though...playing without their best player hurt.

[incase none of you watched the game...]

BIG 12 CHAMPiONS... 21-7!!

MY BABY Peterson still wasn't able to play tonight, but he will DEFiNATLY be back for the TOSTiTOS BOWL!!

& GOOD LUCK TO OHiO STATE... They're definatly in my top 5 favorite teams in the nation.

1.-OU-
2.-FLORiDA-
3.-NOTRE DAME-
4.-OHiO STATE-
5.-TEXAS A&M- [cus they kicked Texas out of the runnning for the big 12 champ.]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='399712' date='Dec 3 2006, 12:08 AM'][incase none of you watched the game...]

BIG 12 CHAMPiONS... 21-7!!

MY BABY Peterson still wasn't able to play tonight, but he will DEFiNATLY be back for the TOSTiTOS BOWL!!

& GOOD LUCK TO OHiO STATE... They're definatly in my top 5 favorite teams in the nation.

1.-OU-
2.-FLORiDA-
3.-NOTRE DAME-
4.-OHiO STATE-
5.-TEXAS A&M- [cus they kicked Texas out of the runnning for the big 12 champ.][/quote]

How dare you put Florida in front of Ohio State !!!

You are grounded !!!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]

Ok OG and Whodeyforever about this date. OG you better be the good girl I expect. Whodeyforever, if your anything but a gentalmen I will borrow one of Kool_Keith's guns. Your curfue is midnight and Whodey dont try the "my car ran out of gas" trick. :contract:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='400248' date='Dec 3 2006, 09:04 PM']Ok OG and Whodeyforever about this date. OG you better be the good girl I expect. Whodeyforever, if your anything but a gentalmen I will borrow one of Kool_Keith's guns. Your curfue is midnight and Whodey dont try the "my car ran out of gas" trick. :contract:[/quote]
:lol: I'm rollin :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='400248' date='Dec 3 2006, 09:04 PM']Ok OG and Whodeyforever about this date. OG you better be the good girl I expect. Whodeyforever, if your anything but a gentalmen I will borrow one of Kool_Keith's guns. Your curfue is midnight and Whodey dont try the "my car ran out of gas" trick. :contract:[/quote]

Jamie,

As your buddy, I think Whodeyforever is a fine young man, and you would having to worry about.

Besides, Whodeyforever couldn't get to second base on a date if his life depended on it. ^_^

[quote name='ONYX' post='400378' date='Dec 3 2006, 10:45 PM']Jamie,

As your buddy, I think Whodeyforever is a fine young man, and you would having to worry about.

Besides, Whodeyforever couldn't get to second base on a date if his life depended on it. ^_^[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='400405' date='Dec 3 2006, 11:02 PM']Im going to post pictures of the guys im going on dates with and you guys will tell me yes or no lol.[/quote]

Oh man, this sounds scary. :mellow:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='400448' date='Dec 3 2006, 11:19 PM']LOL, whenever i go on one which this guy asked me today so i guess ill get a pic of him and ask if its okay.[/quote]
i believe we will also need to approve your choice of clothing as well, little missy.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='400511' date='Dec 3 2006, 11:45 PM']negitive, I dont want to have to close this thread too.

F'in pervs.[/quote]
my point was the opposite. she wouldnt be wearing the clothes when posting the pics u sick fuck. Get your mind out the gutter. It would be the clothes via a website. The worst thing people do these days is dress like a ho. If you are the father, you gotta stop the ho(ness), so BAD DADDY!

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='400612' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:28 AM']LOL, i don't dress like a ho i promise.[/quote]
good. i figured anything related to jamieb might lack taste. and ho's usually lack taste and clothing.

Archived