How do i get one of those cool sigs?

OG_OklahomaGirl_OG

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='400966' date='Dec 4 2006, 03:58 PM']Whodeyforever has at date? Even though it is like 500 miles away he still has one props to him.[/quote]

lmao :lmao:

On second thought, this child is as pure as Carnation milk, and I don't think is ready mentally or physically
to go on a date with a member of the opposite sex without medical clearance and a adult chaperon.

I'm sorry OG.

[b]

[size=5]But WhoDeyForever isn't ready for this kind of thing yet. -_- [/b][/size]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='401058' date='Dec 4 2006, 05:52 PM']On second thought, this child is as pure as Carnation milk, and I don't think is ready mentally or physically
to go on a date with a member of the opposite sex without medical clearance and a adult chaperon.

I'm sorry OG.[b]
[size=5]But WhoDeyForever isn't ready for this kind of thing yet. -_- [/b][/size][/quote]

:0stfu: douche

Guest schotzee
Just wondering OG,how did you make your way to a Bengal board?Do you spend more time on this board or the Sooner board ,if you are on the Sooner board?Do you frequent the Cowboys board?Again,just curious.You might have already explained but I don't remember.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='schotzee' post='401550' date='Dec 5 2006, 02:03 PM']Just wondering OG,how did you make your way to a Bengal board?Do you spend more time on this board or the Sooner board ,if you are on the Sooner board?Do you frequent the Cowboys board?Again,just curious.You might have already explained but I don't remember.[/quote]
u make it real hard to hate refs, damn.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='401640' date='Dec 5 2006, 04:10 PM']look at his sig.[/quote]

Dude, Seriously why do you think having a updated sig is the most important thing in the world? I dont even remember you having one for like the first year u signed up

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='401653' date='Dec 5 2006, 04:28 PM']Dude, Seriously why do you think having a updated sig is the most important thing in the world? I dont even remember you having one for like the first year u signed up[/quote]
im talking about schotzees u dumb bitch. THERE IS A REF IN SCHOTZEES SIG. damn u are def. not going to college.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='401656' date='Dec 5 2006, 04:31 PM']im talking about schotzees u dumb bitch. THERE IS A REF IN SCHOTZEES SIG. damn u are def. not going to college.[/quote]

ok you quoted wilkes...you said look at his sig..so i thought u meant his..and u kept cryin to him to update it..shut the fuck up and make sense once in a while

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='401657' date='Dec 5 2006, 04:32 PM']ok you quoted wilkes...you said look at his sig..so i thought u meant his..and u kept cryin to him to update it..shut the fuck up and make sense once in a while[/quote]
u dumb ho.

1) i said look at his sig to wilkes, meaning wilkes would look at schotzees not his own.

2) i told him he needs to update his sig 1 time. move on. i never cried u fuckin fuck bag.

[quote]Just wondering OG,how did you make your way to a Bengal board?Do you spend more time on this board or the Sooner board ,if you are on the Sooner board?Do you frequent the Cowboys board?Again,just curious.You might have already explained but I don't remember.[/quote]

Nope, not on any board but this one.
my boy Whodey_85 was telling me how he was battleing on this thread on here and i thought it would be fun to look at his shit and try to rap myslef, hah. well then i like fell in love with rapping, and ever since then i've been here. lol.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401901' date='Dec 6 2006, 12:00 AM']Nope, not on any board but this one.
my boy Whodey_85 was telling me how he was battleing on this thread on here and i thought it would be fun to look at his shit and try to rap myslef, hah. well then i like fell in love with rapping, and ever since then i've been here. lol.[/quote]
why do u love something u suck at?

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='401904' date='Dec 6 2006, 12:26 AM']why do u love something u suck at?[/quote]

Well........rapping for OG is kind of like cock for you.

You love the cock and you also suck at it. (the cock)

:ninja:

BTW, OG is very good at rhyming. :thumbsup:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='401911' date='Dec 6 2006, 01:06 AM']Well........rapping for OG is kind of like cock for you.

You love the cock and you also suck at it. (the cock)
:ninja:
BTW, OG is very good at rhyming. :thumbsup:[/quote]
i was waiting for the cock one. i almost said it myself, but urs wasnt a very good attempt. it didnt flow very well, kinda like ur rapping.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401913' date='Dec 6 2006, 01:20 AM']Why might you love sex? I'm sure you suck at it.[/quote]
WDF is here. :ninja:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='401919' date='Dec 6 2006, 01:43 AM']i was waiting for the cock one. i almost said it myself, but urs wasnt a very good attempt. it didnt flow very well, kinda like ur rapping.[/quote]

[size=5][b]THE 3 TIME FREESTYLE MVP........[/b][/size]

you lil' biyatch !!! <_<

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='401920' date='Dec 6 2006, 01:53 AM'][size=5][b]THE 3 TIME FREESTYLE MVP........[/b][/size]
you lil' biyatch !!! <_<[/quote]
and u went up against no one. a bunch of lil ass noobs who think 50 Cent is the best rapper ever. :pointlaff:

[quote]and u went up against no one. a bunch of lil ass noobs who think 50 Cent is the best rapper ever.[/quote]

Amenhouseofpain- You talk to mych shit. & I don't think you can back any of it up, so in a couple weeks when we start back up the freestyle thread, please grace us with your prescence; UNTILL THEN, to put it nicely: shut the fuck up. :)

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401959' date='Dec 6 2006, 08:28 AM']Amenhouseofpain- You talk to mych shit. & I don't think you can back any of it up, so in a couple weeks when we start back up the freestyle thread, please grace us with your prescence; UNTILL THEN, to put it nicely: shut the fuck up. :)[/quote]
im not talking shit, im stating facts. i believe sneaky would agree with me on this.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='399517' date='Dec 2 2006, 03:21 PM']A-men [b]you never even seen me bra[/b]...how the fuck you gonna talk shit?? I told you about my game ;)[/quote]
you wear a bra?

Archived