How do i get one of those cool sigs?

OG_OklahomaGirl_OG

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='398505' date='Nov 30 2006, 11:59 PM']i don't get it?[/quote]

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=24968"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=24968[/url]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='398474' date='Nov 30 2006, 11:49 PM']OG,

WhoDeyForever is a nice guy but I wouldn't recommend going out to the movies with him.

:lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='398948' date='Dec 1 2006, 03:46 PM']Damn, I was tryin to be nice to OG and I got people comin in and startin shit... :thumbsdown:[/quote]

Stop trippin. We just messin wit you. Now go get a Blockbuster card, get those digits and handle
yo' business.

:afropic:

[quote name='schotzee' post='397039' date='Nov 30 2006, 02:47 PM']Does he mind if you PM him with a request?[/quote]
Oh man I can't wait for this one.....Schotzee you are one of my favorite posters....and not because of what you write. :whistle:

Make sure you get 12th to make several for you....variety is the spice of life you know. :)

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='399079' date='Dec 1 2006, 08:05 PM']Thanks for the compliment WhoDeyForever.
It was very sweet. LOL. ;)[/quote]

np

[quote name='sneaky' post='399087' date='Dec 1 2006, 08:24 PM']Stop trippin. We just messin wit you. Now go get a Blockbuster card, get those digits and handle
yo' business.

:afropic:[/quote]

:lol: You straight sneaky.

[quote name='ONYX' post='399087' date='Dec 1 2006, 08:24 PM']Stop trippin. We just messin wit you. Now go get a Blockbuster card, get those digits and handle
yo' business.

:afropic:[/quote]

If whodeyforever is going to ask OG out on a date then he has to meet with me first, before I give her permission. :contract:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='399284' date='Dec 1 2006, 11:46 PM']If whodeyforever is going to ask OG out on a date then he has to meet with me first, before I give her permission. :contract:[/quote]

:lol:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='399284' date='Dec 1 2006, 11:46 PM']If whodeyforever is going to ask OG out on a date then he has to meet with me first, before I give her permission. :contract:[/quote]

Man I aint gonna lie, You and sneaky are some funny people :lmao:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='399311' date='Dec 2 2006, 01:13 AM']<_<
To bad i live 800 miles away.[/quote]
you would consider going on a date with WDF? :blink: :crazy:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='399399' date='Dec 2 2006, 10:23 AM']LOL, what's the harm of it? If i lived up there. A date is nothing special, not a commitment or anything, so sure why not.[/quote]
u might be the first to say that about him. :ninja:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='399453' date='Dec 2 2006, 12:23 PM']u might be the first to say that about him. :ninja:[/quote]

A-men you never even seen me bra...how the fuck you gonna talk shit?? I told you about my game ;)

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='399517' date='Dec 2 2006, 03:21 PM']A-men you never even seen me bra...how the fuck you gonna talk shit?? I told you about my game ;)[/quote]
people who brag about their game, usually have none.

Archived