Cross Town Shootout!!!! UC Vs. Xavier

UC fan through and through, but no hate for Xavier. I don't follow X too much anymore. My fav coach was Prossor. Skip was a good guy and followed them much more when he was the coach.

This loss for X has to have their fans on suicide watch. In talking to my XU friends, they really thought that the tide was turning and X would be top dog again in the city like they were prior to the Huggins era during the 80's.

Oh year, one more thing - Xavier Girls are UGLY!!!

[quote name='Phatcat' post='406986' date='Dec 14 2006, 10:16 AM']UC fan through and through, but no hate for Xavier. I don't follow X too much anymore. My fav coach was Prossor. Skip was a good guy and followed them much more when he was the coach.

This loss for X has to have their fans on suicide watch. In talking to my XU friends, they really thought that the tide was turning and X would be top dog again in the city like they were prior to the Huggins era during the 80's.

Oh year, one more thing - [b]Xavier Girls are UGLY!!![/b][/quote]

:o oh my god dude, i never thought anyone relized that but me!!! they are fucking the ugliest girls ever.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='406946' date='Dec 14 2006, 08:43 AM']Mick outcoached Miller BIIIIG time... XU fans will be calling for his head very soon.
It's great to see our guys come in as an underdog and punch them in the mouth like they have done to us for so many years.[/quote]
Miller is shit, as was Thad. SKip was the last good coach they've had here.

[quote name='Phatcat' post='406986' date='Dec 14 2006, 10:16 AM']UC fan through and through, but no hate for Xavier. I don't follow X too much anymore. M[b]y fav coach was Prossor. Skip was a good guy and followed them much more when he was the coach. [/b]

[b]Oh year, one more thing - Xavier Girls are UGLY!!![/b][/quote]
Skip was the man, i went to some of his summer basketball camps. I got to play in a game with Gary Lumpkin and James Posey.

yes they are, but then again UC girls are skanky, dirty, criminals. Miami girls are the best :wub:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='407246' date='Dec 14 2006, 04:38 PM']ahahahahahahahahaa whatever youve got to tell yourself chief[/quote]
what did thad do at X? he took over skips team and did ok then rolled out. he didnt build anything there. Thad is a bad coach, solid recruiter. It isnt hard when u have OSU in ur name tho. He is a bad coach.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='407537' date='Dec 15 2006, 12:21 PM']what did thad do at X? he took over skips team and did ok then rolled out. he didnt build anything there. Thad is a bad coach, solid recruiter. It isnt hard when u have OSU in ur name tho. He is a bad coach.[/quote]

The College Basketball world disagrees with you.

You don't go from coaching at Butler, to being "promoted" twice in less than 4 years by being a bad coach. He is a good coach and he and his staff are excellent at recruiting.

How come he could take Prosser's players to the elite 8 and Prosser couldnt?

[quote name='IKOTA' post='407557' date='Dec 15 2006, 10:51 AM']The College Basketball world disagrees with you.

You don't go from coaching at Butler, to being "promoted" twice in less than 4 years by being a bad coach. He is a good coach and he and his staff are excellent at recruiting.

How come he could take Prosser's players to the elite 8 and Prosser couldnt?[/quote]

they got older?

Is Tubby a better coach than Pitino?

but as much as I hate Thad, he is a great recruiter.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='407726' date='Dec 15 2006, 04:52 PM']they got older?

Is Tubby a better coach than Pitino?

but as much as I hate Thad, he is a great recruiter.[/quote]
great recruiter, but he is a bad coach. maybe the homers here will see thru it.

Archived