360 games

Palmer4HOF

Currently I have:

- Madden 06, Madden 07, COD 2, GUN, GRAW, COD 3, NCAA 07, had Kameo (kinda gay), and I think that's it

I'm asking for Splinter Cell for christmas. I am looking for a fable-esque type of game or something that requires thinking and not just scoring touchdowns or killing germans. Anyone know any sweet games out there to get? I know Gears of War is one but my bro is getting it so I don't need it.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
you have or will have all the games i have. so im not really sure what to tell you. ill be back in this thread tomorrow with some ideas.

why dont u play oblivion?

Guest mongoloido
I don't have the system, but that Chrome Hounds game looked cool... although I just read you want something that sounds Zelda-esque.

I guess Oblivion, although I got so bored of the PC version. I think I closed two Oblivion gates before calling it quits.

Forza is a good game, but they dont have a 360 version yet. (Thought the xbox game will play on it).

Splinter Cell
Gears of War
Kameo (I liked it)
Tomb Raider Legand
GRAW
99 Nights (fun fun game)
Fight Night Round 3
Sonic the Hedgehog
Oblivion (I wasted my money, too boring)
Dynasty Warriors 5 (Poor mans 99 Nights)
Dead or Alive 4

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='407824' date='Dec 15 2006, 08:09 PM']Forza is a good game, but they dont have a 360 version yet. (Thought the xbox game will play on it).

Splinter Cell
Gears of War
Kameo (I liked it)
Tomb Raider Legand
GRAW
99 Nights (fun fun game)
Fight Night Round 3
Sonic the Hedgehog
Oblivion (I wasted my money, too boring)
Dynasty Warriors 5 (Poor mans 99 Nights)
Dead or Alive 4[/quote]
Isnt forza coming out soon? I love that game.

Guest BengalsOwn

The only games I have that I actually own are Tiger Woods 06 and NCAA 07. Hopefully, when Christmas gets here, I will be adding Madden 07, Tiger Woods 07, and Gears of War to that list :headbang:

Guest BadassBengal
Hah. I dunno how you could find Oblivion boring. There was always so much stuff to do. Constantly, just all sorts of shit that I always wanted to do in that game. It took control of my life, so I had to get rid of it. Think Imma pick it up again soon as soon as the price drops.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='407915' date='Dec 16 2006, 01:47 AM']Hah. I dunno how you could find Oblivion boring. There was always so much stuff to do. Constantly, just all sorts of shit that I always wanted to do in that game. It took control of my life, so I had to get rid of it. Think Imma pick it up again soon as soon as the price drops.[/quote]
the new oblivion is supposed to come out this summer.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='407915' date='Dec 16 2006, 01:47 AM']Hah. I dunno how you could find Oblivion boring. There was always so much stuff to do. Constantly, just all sorts of shit that I always wanted to do in that game. It took control of my life, so I had to get rid of it. Think Imma pick it up again soon as soon as the price drops.[/quote]

I put in over 160 hours

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='407923' date='Dec 16 2006, 02:15 AM']the new oblivion is supposed to come out this summer.[/quote]

Link? I find that pretty hard to beleive myself...

They just came out with an expansion a couple weeks ago!

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='407970' date='Dec 16 2006, 09:10 AM']what would you compare oblivian too? I am not really in to final fantasy type of games... is it like that?[/quote]

I guess a little bit. It's not a turn based style combat system though.

I'm not a RPG fan, but man I tell you what Oblivion is glorious. It doesn't seem too much different than a first person shooter than me.

Tomb Raider - rent it before you buy it. it's okay.
NCAA Football - game might be better than madden... i think b.c of the offseason stuff you can do
Madden '07 - i love madden, but i think it let me down this year
Oblivion - i love it. i catch myself playing it for 4-5 hours and get a huge headache
Gears of War - go buy it. online is great.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='407951' date='Dec 16 2006, 07:51 AM']I put in over 160 hours
[b]Link? I find that pretty hard to beleive myself...[/b]

They just came out with an expansion a couple weeks ago![/quote]
this is just what my friend told me last night. i said it seems quick cuz oblivion isnt very old and is a massive game, but he said he read in EGM that it should hit in summer 07 along wiht Halo 3 to give the 360 a massive summer launch. He is usually very reliable when it comes to that type of information, but i personally dont know.

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' post='408038' date='Dec 16 2006, 12:08 PM']Oblivian I've logged over 300 hours now.

Also that wasn't an expansion pack it was just an added quest.

[url="http://www.destructoid.com/full-fledged-oblivion-expansion-shivering-isles-coming-soon--28602.phtml"]Full fledged Oblivion expansion, Shivering Isles, coming soon?[/url][/quote]

Over 300 hours :blink: that's insane!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='408046' date='Dec 16 2006, 12:26 PM']Over 300 hours :blink: that's insane![/quote]

I downloaded the Knights of the Nine and that came with more dunguns(sp) I've yet to hit those so I see more time being logged.

Also they done this with Unreal Tounment for the pc, about 6 months after it came out they came out with free expansion packs. I'm sure they're going to charge MS points for this one tho.

Archived