I'm the new chic on the block!!

sheriv

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='421783' date='Jan 3 2007, 07:51 PM']daaaaamn, this new chick gets more posts than saddam husseins thread :blink:[/quote]

Ha Ha!!!! If you're gonna hang me, there's a few things I need to admit.........Beotch is a huge part of most of it!!!!! :crazy:

[quote name='sneaky' post='421791' date='Jan 3 2007, 07:57 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Women will always get more attention than politics..........

it's the power of the "PUNANEE". Never underestimate it, my friend[/b][/color][/quote]

I've never heard.....PUNANEE!!!! That cracks me up!!!!!!

[quote name='sheriv' post='422473' date='Jan 5 2007, 10:12 AM']WOW! How old are you? You sound very intelligent! I'm not sure I can keep up my end of the conversation! ;)
Let me know where to post them, or I'll ask the Beotch!!!!! What do you think the score will be Monday night????[/quote]

I'm 25, and nothing special. I just like to read and love history. I look forward to conversing with you on the Bengals and other matters.

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='422511' date='Jan 5 2007, 12:34 PM'][b][size=5]HERE'S A BIG KISS FOR ALL OF YOU....LOVE, US.[/size][/b]

[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v465/BengalBeotch/th_bengalbeotchsheriv-1.jpg[/img][/quote]
So, you have "virgin ears", but not "virgin hands", huh?
That's just naughty. You too, Beotch, you oughta know better!
:lol:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='422513' date='Jan 5 2007, 12:59 PM']So, you have "virgin ears", but not "virgin hands", huh?
That's just naughty. You too, Beotch, you oughta know better!
:lol:[/quote]

Noooo, we were telling you that you're #1!!!!!!

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sheriv' post='422473' date='Jan 5 2007, 11:12 AM']Let me know where to post them, or I'll ask the Beotch!!!!! What do you think the score will be Monday night????[/quote]

I was talking to my Math teacher about the game and he predicted it would be about 42-21 Ohio State. Me personally, I dont predict games. I have bad luck about that :lol: What about you?

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='422553' date='Jan 5 2007, 01:45 PM']I was talking to my Math teacher about the game and he predicted it would be about 42-21 Ohio State. Me personally, I dont predict games. I have bad luck about that :lol: What about you?[/quote]

3-2 Ohio state in a defensive masterpiece

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='422553' date='Jan 5 2007, 02:45 PM']I was talking to my Math teacher about the game and he predicted it would be about 42-21 Ohio State. Me personally, I dont predict games. I have bad luck about that :lol: What about you?[/quote]

I am with you about the bad luck thing. I KNOW they are gonna win, but I don't think it's gonna be a landslide, I'm thinking by 2 TD's!!! I will be wearing red all weekend! ;)

[quote name='Bunghole' post='422557' date='Jan 5 2007, 02:52 PM']It looks more like "Fuck you, you're number eleven!" from where I stand... <_<
:lmao:[/quote]

No way! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img] You are DOUBLE #1!!!!! We love you! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img] Ask the Beotch about how she corrupted me at the tender age of 19!!!!!

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sheriv' post='422561' date='Jan 5 2007, 02:53 PM']I am with you about the bad luck thing. I KNOW they are gonna win, but I don't think it's gonna be a landslide, I'm thinking by 2 TD's!!! I will be wearing red all weekend! ;)[/quote]

:headbang:

[quote name='sheriv' post='422566' date='Jan 5 2007, 07:56 PM']No way! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img] You are DOUBLE #1!!!!! We love you! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img] Ask the Beotch about how she corrupted me at the tender age of 19!!!!![/quote]

nooooooo...not me... :whistle:

eh hem.....what about the special Bung??....you keep mentioning it like you gave it to me....uh...NO!.... I begged you for it
and you only gave me 1/2.... :lol:

I want the real special.... <_<

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='422584' date='Jan 5 2007, 03:15 PM']nooooooo...not me... :whistle:

eh hem.....what about the special Bung??....you keep mentioning it like you gave it to me....uh...NO!.... I begged you for it
and you only gave me 1/2.... :lol:

I want the real special.... <_<[/quote]

I want in! Then it will be the REAL, REAL special!!!! Can you handle it Bung!!!???

[quote name='sheriv' post='422587' date='Jan 5 2007, 03:17 PM']I want in! Then it will be the REAL, REAL special!!!! Can you handle it Bung!!!???[/quote]
<<gulps>>
The "Double Special"?
<<checks with wife>>>
Can we make it a Triple? With toys?

[quote name='Revolution #9' post='422625' date='Jan 5 2007, 04:21 PM']This thread is making me blush. :blush:[/quote]

Sorry about that! Hey, i was getting a movie yesterday & I saw one with the same title as your name? Is that where you got it? I've never seen the movie.

[quote name='sheriv' post='422627' date='Jan 5 2007, 03:30 PM']Sorry about that! Hey, i was getting a movie yesterday & I saw one with the same title as your name? Is that where you got it? I've never seen the movie.[/quote]

My name is about the fact that #9 (Carson of course) has created a Revolution for the Bengals. Plus it's also sort of like the Beatles' Song. If I were to register again my name would probably by "Actium" after the site of the naval battle that led to Octavian's primacy. If I could figure out how to change it, I probably would.

[quote name='Revolution #9' post='422644' date='Jan 5 2007, 04:56 PM']My name is about the fact that #9 (Carson of course) has created a Revolution for the Bengals. Plus it's also sort of like the Beatles' Song. If I were to register again my name would probably by "Actium" after the site of the naval battle that led to Octavian's primacy. If I could figure out how to change it, I probably would.[/quote]

you can't change it now!!!!!!!! :D

[quote name='Revolution #9' post='422647' date='Jan 5 2007, 05:02 PM']It's never too late. I know you can change it because folks have done so before, but I'm a little slow and can't figure out how.[/quote]

If YOU are so.....I don't know where that leaves the rest of us!!!!!!

Archived