Playstation 3 for sale!!!!!!!

[quote name='thejungle05' post='424346' date='Jan 9 2007, 10:34 PM']I ended up getting a PS3 for Christmas and my grandma just got me one today. I am looking to sell one of them. Any takers??? Already got one offer for $1,000.[/quote]

whoever offered a grand might be in the market for a bridge, give them my number!...

there are 3-4 sitting at EB games as we speak, a saw 4-5 at best buy a few days ago as well.

sell that shit for a grand before they wise up!...

yep saw em at bestbuy. if you can get a grand for em then i will sell you 5 for 900 a piece and youll make a hundred each

deciding if your full of shit or if you conned a retard out of a grand [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='GoBengals' post='424391' date='Jan 9 2007, 11:47 PM']ah, didnt mean for tihs thread to take a negative turn so quickly...

:thumbsdown: sorry...

good luck...[/quote]
everyone here is a negative bitch, what do u expect?

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='thejungle05' post='424504' date='Jan 10 2007, 08:28 AM']lol, i like the feedback. Thanks anyways guys. The guy who wants to buy it must have the worst luck. Hopefully he doesn't wise up.[/quote]

He will, eventually. I hope he's not a friend, friend of a friend, or co-worker (or knows where you live). It's never good when someone finds out they payed $400 more than he should have. My suggestion is to take the retail price for the thing, pocket $600, and feel good about it.

[quote name='Ben' post='424531' date='Jan 10 2007, 09:16 AM']Speaking of game systems....Anyone seen Nintendo Wii's in stock any where?[/quote]
target on colerain had 2 about 2 weeks ago and i wanted to buy one buy my wife put a stop to that. **man getting whipped smiley here**

anyway, i read online that walmart is stocking them

[quote name='whodey319' post='424537' date='Jan 10 2007, 09:30 AM']target on colerain had 2 about 2 weeks ago and i wanted to buy one buy my wife put a stop to that. **man getting whipped smiley here**

anyway, i read online that walmart is stocking them[/quote]

The woman said she would actually play the Wii... That is why i'm looking at buying it. I stopped by the walmart by the dayton mall yesterday, no luck.

[quote name='Ben' post='424548' date='Jan 10 2007, 09:53 AM']The woman said she would actually play the Wii... That is why i'm looking at buying it. I stopped by the walmart by the dayton mall yesterday, no luck.[/quote]
my wife doesnt like that stuff, the only game she will play is my golden tee 2007 that i have in my basement

a guy i work with friend owns a vending machine company that leases them out to bars and stuff like that. He gave it to me to keep for awhile when i got my new house as a gift. I have to give it back next month though because he trades them all in to get the newest version. Its a really cool business. His initial investment in the games was pretty high because he bought 10 or so but when he trades them in the new ones only cost $1500 and at a halfway decent bar, he will make that back in a month. He gets half of whatever is spent on the machine and he has to do the maintenence on it. The bar really gets free money out it.

and you can buy them directly from the manufacturer, a new one will cost 4000 though

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='whodey319' post='424686' date='Jan 10 2007, 01:13 PM']a guy i work with friend owns a vending machine company that leases them out to bars and stuff like that. He gave it to me to keep for awhile when i got my new house as a gift. I have to give it back next month though because he trades them all in to get the newest version. Its a really cool business. His initial investment in the games was pretty high because he bought 10 or so but when he trades them in the new ones only cost $1500 and at a halfway decent bar, he will make that back in a month. He gets half of whatever is spent on the machine and he has to do the maintenence on it. The bar really gets free money out it.

and you can buy them directly from the manufacturer, a new one will cost 4000 though[/quote]
can he get a hold of an old NFL Blitz one? my dad wants an NFL Blitz system downstairs in our sports room.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='424743' date='Jan 10 2007, 02:28 PM']can he get a hold of an old NFL Blitz one? my dad wants an NFL Blitz system downstairs in our sports room.[/quote]
i can find out buy i doubt it cause he doesnt really keep many old ones cause he trades them all in for new ones

[url="http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=blitz+arcade"]http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...le=blitz+arcade[/url]

there is actually one on there for 100 bucks if your willing to pick it up in illinois

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='whodey319' post='424553' date='Jan 10 2007, 10:02 AM']my wife doesnt like that stuff, the only game she will play is my golden tee 2007 that i have in my basement[/quote]

Wow that'd be awesome

Archived