$370 million dollars!!!!!!!

first off, the jackpot is $370 million dollars, the biggest ever from what i hear,and me and 9 guys at my work bought $150.00 worth of tickets. according to my calulations we each would get about $23 millions dollars. if that did happend, im going to give GO $1 million dollars and the rest of you i'll figure out something nice belive me. Rumble aint no stinge, i will share the wealth. my pops chiped in on the tickets as well and he's looking at the numbers right now. i'll post hopefully the good news sometime later tonight!

i know this aint no bengals related , but that would beat any bengals news if i hit the shit, cause everyone is going to get paid :)

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='452084' date='Mar 6 2007, 11:23 PM']first off, the jackpot is $370 million dollars, the biggest ever from what i hear,and me and 9 guys at my work bought $150.00 worth of tickets. according to my calulations we each would get about $23 millions dollars. if that did happend, im going to give GO $1 million dollars and the rest of you i'll figure out something nice belive me. Rumble aint no stinge, i will share the wealth. my pops chiped in on the tickets as well and he's looking at the numbers right now. i'll post hopefully the good news sometime later tonight!
i know this aint no bengals related , but that would beat any bengals news if i hit the shit, cause everyone is going to get paid :)[/quote]

too late, I already won..... 2 dollars :meatwad:

Guest steggyD
We had a thing going on, me and my crew. We had about 50 tickets, and not one fucking winner. Not even more than one number right. Fuck the lotto.

You're better off buying a classic lotto ticket, and hoping to win a couple million.

The first time I played the old Super Lotto, I got the first 4 numbers right, and I was watching the ping pong ball shit on tv. Damn near had a heart attack at the age of 18 from all the suspense. God was just fucking with me like usual. <_<

[quote name='Soundwave' post='452133' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:20 AM']You're better off buying a classic lotto ticket, and hoping to win a couple million.

The first time I played the old Super Lotto, I got the first 4 numbers right, and I was watching the ping pong ball shit on tv. Damn near had a heart attack at the age of 18 from all the suspense. God was just fucking with me like usual. <_<[/quote]

:lol:

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Soundwave' post='452133' date='Mar 7 2007, 01:20 AM']You're better off buying a classic lotto ticket, and hoping to win a couple million.

The first time I played the old Super Lotto, I got the first 4 numbers right, and I was watching the ping pong ball shit on tv. Damn near had a heart attack at the age of 18 from all the suspense. God was just fucking with me like usual. <_<[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

my grandma won once when it was 16 million. another couple won so she only got 8 (well, less than that w/ taxes)

i dont talk to them anymore... heard they're broke. maybe they're not and they'll will be some. doubt it, but i can hope!! :1hump:

Guest Yojimbo

AP WIRE

"Yojimbo Wins 370 Million Dollar Jackpot,

then announces partnership that will make him the new majority stock holder and owner of the Cincinnati Bengals.

:)

AP WIRE

In an amazing display of utter ineptitude, the new Cincinnati Bengals owner, Yojimbo, has managed to bankrupt the team in less than one week with ignorant ass free agent signings. While greater Bengaldom watched in horror, Yojimbo treid to explain is utterly failed exectuion as team owner by saying, "Hey, at least I tried."

Masses of Bengaldom assembled to lynch the lottery winner. After assailing the gathered crowd with screams of "What do you stupid homers know, anyway? I have have a high IQ!", he was exiled from the city of Cincinnati.

He relocated to pissburgh, where he was applauded by his fellow stealer faithful.

:ninja:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='452175' date='Mar 7 2007, 08:25 AM']AP WIRE

In an amazing display of utter ineptitude, the new Cincinnati Bengals owner, Yojimbo, has managed to bankrupt the team in less than one week with ignorant ass free agent signings. While greater Bengaldom watched in horror, Yojimbo treid to explain is utterly failed exectuion as team owner by saying, "Hey, at least I tried."

Masses of Bengaldom assembled to lynch the lottery winner. After assailing the gathered crowd with screams of "What do you stupid homers know, anyway? I have have a high IQ!", he was exiled from the city of Cincinnati.

He relocated to pissburgh, where he was applauded by his fellow stealer faithful.

:ninja:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

:thumbsup:

Archived