Dustin Hermanson cut

Guest oldschooler

Guest oldschooler
[quote][b]hermanson gone[/b]

Will post more when I get it, but Dustin Hermanson was saying his goodbyes. One more cut to go[/quote]

[url="http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/spring/"]http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/spring/[/url]

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='CTA513' post='465489' date='Apr 1 2007, 12:08 PM']Hopefully its not an april fools joke.[/quote]

He just added more to his blog . . .

[quote]Apparently, Hermanson had no interest in an assignment in Louisville.

[b]And, no, I promise I will never put an April Fool's joke or something like that on here. I don't believe in that kind of stuff on an outlet you trust.[/b]

Also, the team was waiting for Dr. Kremcheck to look at Eric Milton. He could be DL'd.

Wayne and Jerry also said they had one more "guy to talk to" about a cut or assignment to Louisville.[/quote]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
this isnt reported anywhere else and i just read a Q&A by mlb.com that was recent and narron talked about hermanson closing. im so confused.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='465503' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:01 PM']wtf. i heard hermanson looked good too. FUCK![/quote]

He was doing fine until he got shelled in his last appearance (4 runs in 1/3 inning).

Hope everyone's ready for closer by committee again. <_<

Why is everyone so bumbed about this move? Do you honestly want a closer who can barely hit 84 MPH on the radar gun? This dude is old and it makes room for some of our good, young arms such as Burton and Coutlangus.

Now if we could just get rid of Milton and Cormier.

[quote name='number85' post='465647' date='Apr 1 2007, 09:51 PM']Why is everyone so bumbed about this move? Do you honestly want a closer who can barely hit 84 MPH on the radar gun? This dude is old and it makes room for some of our good, young arms such as Burton and Coutlangus.
Now if we could just get rid of Milton and Cormier.[/quote]
Cormier is good. He just started sucking when he came to the reds.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='number85' post='465647' date='Apr 1 2007, 09:51 PM']Why is everyone so bumbed about this move? Do you honestly want a closer who can barely hit 84 MPH on the radar gun? This dude is old and it makes room for some of our good, young arms such as Burton and Coutlangus.
Now if we could just get rid of Milton and Cormier.[/quote]
he can hit higher htan 84 :rolleyes:

Archived