Its Baseball Season

Jamie_B

I got ESPN last year and it suuuuucked for game play, and was mediocre for team management. I'm looking for something that is similar to the ESPN football as I like the management aspect of the game but something that is similar to the old triple play games in terms of game play.

Any recommendations?

Guest RudiRudiRudi

MVP is the best, but im afraid this year is going to be the last of the good baseball games, MVP loses the MLB license but gains the ESPN license, while Sega loses the ESPN license but gains the MLB license :angry:

[quote name='RudiRudiRudi' date='Feb 20 2005, 03:06 PM']MVP is the best, but im afraid this year is going to be the last of the good baseball games, MVP loses the MLB license but gains the ESPN license, while Sega loses the ESPN license but gains the MLB license  :angry:
[right][post="49269"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah I just heard about that friday. This whole thing is absurd.

[quote name='RudiRudiRudi' date='Feb 20 2005, 02:06 PM']MVP is the best, but im afraid this year is going to be the last of the good baseball games, MVP loses the MLB license but gains the ESPN license, while Sega loses the ESPN license but gains the MLB license  :angry:
[right][post="49269"][/post][/right][/quote]
what does that exactly mean lol

Archived