Race Related thread that "blew up" (changed by Jamie to be a nutral title)

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[b][size=3][center]Powerful photo on Racism ...[/size][/b]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Illusion/dipshits.jpg[/img][/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#4169E1"][size=4][b]Some older honorable mentions .... [/b][/size][/color]

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Illusion/blacks.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='468316' date='Apr 8 2007, 12:13 PM']that is so fucking sad how things used to be <_<[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]How it used to be? Psssssss, I'm just glad this generation of crackahs are
more interested with killing Arabs, because God knows, us niggahs needed a break.[/b][/color]

:ninja:

Guest Yojimbo

[quote name='sneaky' post='468332' date='Apr 8 2007, 12:51 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]How it used to be? Psssssss, I'm just glad this generation of crackahs are
more interested with killing Arabs, because God knows, us niggahs needed a break.[/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]

2 things I would like to see, but never will.

1. A firm date on when we will get out of Iraq.

2. A firm date on when black people cant play the race card anymore.

Seriously... itll be the year 3019. We will all just be big walking brains or some shit. And the race card will still somehow continue to be played.

Seems like white people are divided. Some are just plain racists. Then you have the white people that over compensate out of guilt from the past or for whatever reason.

Then you have people like me, whose ancestors arent even white or black, had nothing to do with American slavery and yet their lives were still pretty hard.

Thing is though...where my fucking sympathy card? Cause I cant find it anywhere. Must be next to the race card I never get to play... Oh well, gotta go... Chapelle's makin fun of white people. Cant miss that...

By the way, I am one third Cherokee. Malcolm X said that "Plymouth Rock landed on us." Well Plymouth Rock landed on us too. But what month is Native American month again? OH RIGHT there isn't one. (Still fumbling for that race card that black people seem to get to play every time something doesn't go their way. Would love to find it. Seems like a pretty useful card. Ahh but no luck. Oh well.)

Maybe I will try this "race card."

Didnt get that job? Must be because I am Indian.
Alcoholic? Well the white man got my ancestors drunk and took my land long ago so thats why I am an alcoholic.

HEY! This race card works great!

Someone cut me off in traffic? Racists.
Anyone disagree with me? Oppressors.

I mean, sure all this happened hundreds of years ago, but there is still racism now, so thats all the justification I need to play the poor me race card.

Man, I want to thank everyone here for this revelation. I feel like a new man! An empowered Cherokee. Well, again, gotta go. "White Chicks" just came on HBO. And me need pow wow with big chief on who will make next beer run.

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468340' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:07 PM']2 things I would like to see, but never will.

[b]2. A firm date on when black people cant play the race card anymore.[/b]
Seriously... itll be the year 3019. We will all just be big walking brains or some shit. And the race card will still somehow continue to be played.
Seems like white people are divided. Some are just plain racists. Then you have the white people that over compensate out of guilt from the past or for whatever reason.

Then you have people like me, whose ancestors had nothing to do with American slavery (we weren't here yet), and yet their lives were still pretty f'n hard.

Thing is though...where my fucking sympathy card? Cause I cant find it anywhere. Must be next to the race card I never get to play... Oh well, gotta go... Chapelle's makin fun of white people. Cant miss that...[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]It will be the day after you become a Bengal homer.[/b][/color]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][size=4][quote name='Yojimbo' post='468340' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:07 PM']By the way, I am one third Cherokee.[/quote][/size]

[color="#008000"][size=3][i]"There is no such thing as 'part Cherokee.' Either you're Cherokee or you're not. It isn't the quantity of Cherokee blood in your veins that is important, but the quality of it...your pride in it. I have seen full-bloods who have virtually no idea of the great legacy entrusted to their care. Yet, I have seen people with as little as 1/500th blood quantum who inspire the spirits of their ancestors because they make being Cherokee a proud part of a their everyday life." [/i][/size][/color]

[color="#A0522D"][size=2][b]~ Jim Pell,
Principal Chief of the North Alabama Cherokee Tribe [/b][/size][/color][/center]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468340' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:07 PM']2 things I would like to see, but never will.

2. A firm date on when black people cant play the race card anymore.

Then you have people like me, whose ancestors arent even white or black, had nothing to do with American slavery and yet their lives were still pretty hard.

Thing is though...where my fucking sympathy card? Cause I cant find it anywhere. Must be next to the race card I never get to play... Oh well, gotta go... Chapelle's makin fun of white people. Cant miss that...

[b]By the way, I am one third Cherokee.[/b] Malcolm X said that "Plymouth Rock landed on us." Well Plymouth Rock landed on us too. But what month is Native American month again? OH RIGHT there isn't one. (Still fumbling for that race card that black people seem to get to play every time something doesn't go their way. Would love to find it. Seems like a pretty useful card. Ahh but no luck. Oh well.)

Maybe I will try this "race card."

Didnt get that job? Must be because I am Indian.
Alcoholic? Well the white man got my ancestors drunk and took my land long ago so thats why I am an alcoholic.

HEY! This race card works great!

Someone cut me off in traffic? Racists.
Anyone disagree with me? Oppressors.

I mean, sure all this happened hundreds of years ago, but there is still racism now, so thats all the justification I need to play the poor me race card.

Man, I want to thank everyone here for this revelation. I feel like a new man! An empowered Cherokee. Well, again, gotta go. "White Chicks" just came on HBO. And me need pow wow with big chief on who will make next beer run.[/quote]

One third? Do you have 3 parents?

Sorry, not trying to be an asshole, but seriously, how are you 1/3 Cherokee?

[quote name='Jason' post='468354' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:41 PM']One third? Do you have 3 parents?

Sorry, not trying to be an asshole, but seriously, how are you 1/3 Cherokee?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Conceived from a threesome?

:whistle:

[/b][/color]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Jason' post='468354' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:41 PM']One third? Do you have 3 parents?

Sorry, not trying to be an asshole, but seriously, how are you 1/3 Cherokee?[/quote]

[b]Oh don't spoil his story ... he is on a roll here .... so what if he is really only 1/32 ... he did watch Dances with Wolves 3 times :ninja:[/b]

[color="#0000FF"][center][i]"If you have to say which fraction of Native American you are ... then you aren't one. We have a word for someone who is 1/8th Native American ...... Puerto Rican" [/i]

[b]~ Bill Maher [/b][/center][/color]

Guest Yojimbo
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468350' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:36 PM'][center][size=4][/size]
[color="#008000"][size=3][i]"There is no such thing as 'part Cherokee.' Either you're Cherokee or you're not. It isn't the quantity of Cherokee blood in your veins that is important, but the quality of it...your pride in it. I have seen full-bloods who have virtually no idea of the great legacy entrusted to their care. Yet, I have seen people with as little as 1/500th blood quantum who inspire the spirits of their ancestors because they make being Cherokee a proud part of a their everyday life." [/i][/size][/color]
[color="#A0522D"][size=2][b]~ Jim Pell,
Principal Chief of the North Alabama Cherokee Tribe [/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote]

Well when you are talking about heritage from multiple races, then the division exists. [b]What Jim Pell is talking about is the spirit, your soul, your intent, your actions.[/b] Given that the body is merely a vessel, the soul of course has no "race" or any other such physical label.

I know you were just trying to be mean by quoting the above, or perhaps you don't know the difference between the two, but in case you were being earnest, there is my response.

Guest Yojimbo

Grandmother and mother on one side, mother, and grandmother on the other side.

[quote name='sneaky' post='468355' date='Apr 8 2007, 01:45 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Conceived from a threesome?
:whistle:
[/b][/color][/quote]

I don't know anything about that. Perhaps MTV might help me out, as it has clearly helped you out?

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Yojimbo ... care to answer how you became 1/3 rd ?

realizing that such a combination is virtually impossible. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468375' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:33 PM']Grandmother and mother on one side, mother, and grandmother on the other side.
I don't know anything about that. Perhaps MTV might help me out?[/quote]

[b][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

If your grandmother one side had it ... then so would your father .... :crazy:

somebody needs to be taught fractions again ... and needs to quit bullshitting himself. [/b]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468375' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:33 PM']Grandmother and mother on one side, mother, and grandmother on the other side.[/quote]

:wacko:

[color="#FF0000"][b]Wait, you have two mothers?[/b][/color]

Guest Yojimbo

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468378' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:35 PM'][b][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]
If your grandmother one side had it ... then so would your father .... :crazy:
somebody needs to be taught fractions again ... and needs to quit bullshitting himself. [/b][/quote]

moral superiority really is a helluva high, isn't it?

[quote name='sneaky' post='468380' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:38 PM']:wacko:

[color="#FF0000"][b]Wait, you have two mothers?[/b][/color][/quote]

:rolleyes: We mock what we don't understand.

All I am saying is the race card is getting pretty old. Your response is to question my heritage, insult my family, and show a Chris Rock clip.

I'll leave you to it. I've said my piece.

Guest BlackJesus

[b]Wow Yojimbo ...

I really have stayed out of the making fun of you thing - as it is like shootin fish in a barrel .... but you really are a dumbass.

Instead of coming clean and saying that you really have no idea what part Cherokee you are ... you continue to appear like a dipshit that has no idea what he is talking about.

Many people lie from time to time ... and you did this time. Now be a man (you may be 13 for all I know, as it seems like you are) and just say that you were making this shit up.

Might you have some Cherokee in you ? Sure, I also have Native American blood in me. Are you a 3rd ? No fucking way.

are you an idiot = that one was rhetorical :afropic: [/b]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468383' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:41 PM']moral superiority really is a helluva high, isn't it?
:rolleyes: We mock what we don't understand.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Dude, you make no sense. It takes 2 people to make a baby, so you can either
be 100%, 50%, 25%, 12.5%, etc,etc, of something. So how in thee fuck can you be 1/3 Cherokee?[/b][/color]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468383' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:41 PM']All I am saying is the race card is getting pretty old. Your response is to question my heritage, insult my family, and show a Chris Rock clip.

I'll leave you to it. I've said my piece.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]
[b]Who the fuck is playing the "race card"? You come out of know where with
this shit, what are you talking about?[/b][/color]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468383' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:41 PM']moral superiority really is a helluva high, isn't it?[/quote]

[b]don't confuse morals with simple mathematics. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img][/b]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468383' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:41 PM']We mock what we don't understand.[/quote]

[b]What ... that your Fathers Mother could miraculously pass down Cherokee lineage to you without it going through your father [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468383' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:41 PM']All I am saying is the race card is getting pretty old. Your response is to question my heritage, insult my family, and show a Chris Rock clip.[/quote]

[b]Now actually that is not all you were saying .... you were claiming to be 1/3 Cherokee (Which is alot) ... and making an analogy to yourself as it compared to black people. Now your bullshit doesn't add up. [/b]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468383' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:41 PM']I'll leave you to it. I've said my piece.[/quote]

[b]Take your retard ball and go home .... before we make this a hall of fame thread showing how stupid you are. [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[size=3][center][quote name='Yojimbo' post='468375' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:33 PM']Grandmother and mother on one side, mother, and grandmother on the other side.[/quote][/size]

[color="#556B2F"][size=3][b]Now in Yojackoffs world this equates to 33 % .... [/size] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [/color]

let's see

Moms Mom = 100 % ----- Mom 50 % ----- Mom then passes on 25 % to Yojackoff

Other Mom's mom = 100 % ---- Mom 0 % ---- In Yodipshits world somehow this passes on 8.3 %

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: [/b][/center]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Somebody help me, maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I'm counting two mothers.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468375' date='Apr 8 2007, 02:33 PM']Grandmother and [u]mother [/u]on one side, [color="#FF0000"][b]OK thats 1 mom [/b][/color][u]mother[/u], and grandmother on the other side. [color="#FF0000"][b]This makes 2.[/b] [/color][/quote]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='sneaky' post='468393' date='Apr 8 2007, 03:00 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Somebody help me, maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I'm counting two mothers.[/b][/color][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[color="#00BFFF"][size=4][center]YoJimbo = Official GB Dumbass of the year [/center][/size][/color]

[b][color="#9ACD32"][i]* This is even better than when Badass realized his penis was clipped [/i][/color][/b]

Archived