Josh Hamilton gets his first start in CF tonight

CTA513

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='470154' date='Apr 11 2007, 12:40 AM']am i missing the joke? :huh:[/quote]

tire pressure gauges are used as crap pipes.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='470155' date='Apr 11 2007, 12:40 AM']Jerry narron might have blown another game....[/quote]

thats twice tonight they failed to move a baserunner over because they won't bunt.

Guest CincyInDC

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='470156' date='Apr 11 2007, 12:41 AM']Fuck this team :rant:

I'm going to sleep, I don't want to watch another minute of this shit[/quote]

Dude, I'm listening to Arizona commentators tonight...you can stick it out on FSNOhio if I can on FSNArizona.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='470161' date='Apr 11 2007, 12:45 AM'][b]By the way Im starting to really like Thom Brennaman...actually questioning the decision of the coach instead of just saying oh bad luck lets suck his dick.[/b] :thumbsup:
Narron is an American league coach coaching in the national league... :thumbsdown:[/quote]

that is the first time i have ever given a thumbs up and a thumbs down to same post.

How many scoreless innings is our bullpen expected to pitch...

if we are lucky enough to get out of the 11th we better fucking score in the 12th.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='470163' date='Apr 11 2007, 12:49 AM']that is the first time i have ever given a thumbs up and a thumbs down to same post.[/quote]

You like Narron?

[quote name='CTA513' post='470172' date='Apr 11 2007, 01:07 AM']Narron needs to get all these guys up early tomorrow and have them take extra bunting practice.[/quote]

That and Narron needs to keep the bunt sign on the 3-1 pitch.

Hell why not pinch hit castro or someone and have him bunt, or had he already played...

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='470164' date='Apr 11 2007, 12:50 AM']How many scoreless innings is our bullpen expected to pitch...

if we are lucky enough to get out of the 11th we better fucking score in the 12th.
You like Narron?[/quote]

tonights loss was not on him. he signaled for the bunt both times.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='470175' date='Apr 11 2007, 01:09 AM']That and Narron needs to keep the bunt sign on the 3-1 pitch.

Hell why not pinch hit castro or someone and have him bunt, or had he already played...[/quote]

there was only one guy left on the bench and it wasn't castro.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='470176' date='Apr 11 2007, 01:10 AM'][b]tonights loss was not on him. he signaled for the bunt both times.[/b]
there was only one guy left on the bench and it wasn't castro.[/quote]

Narron took the bunt call off after he fouled the 2-0 pitch. He didnt have him bunting on the 2-1 pitch or the 3-1 pitch.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='j.5000022' post='470345' date='Apr 11 2007, 11:26 AM']reds lose agian. How can you lose and hit 3 home runs in the begining of the game. Loshe pitched good after the 3 run first inning. Should have been a reds win.[/quote]

Very frustrating game by the sounds indeed.I think the Reds will be ok this year though.Nice young talent ,EE and Hamilton and a great experienced glove in Gonzalez.The D should definitely be better than last year as well.Anyway ,the Reds have sucked in west games as long as I can remember so this series thus far doesn't mean much.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='470120' date='Apr 11 2007, 12:14 AM']alright, legit.

Not with regards to you but in general, I just think its funny how some people (myself included) would rather see a guy like hamilton( who had a promising career and almost ruined it for being an idiot and getting into drugs) do well, then a guy that never had any problems and is a model citizen. Hamilton is the "feel good story of the year" so far, even though he was the one that almost blew it. Im one of those that would love to see him do well, [b]and i dont understand why I would rather see him do well then a guy that might be a model citizen and doesnt get into trouble[/b].[/quote]

Before his drug troubles (which stemmed from an automobile accident); he had zero character issues and was heralded as a true All-American type. He didn't behave like a prima-donna. When he was not pitching/playing he would throw warm-ups to the outfielders; a job normally regulated to subs/reserves.

This kids potential is off the charts; he should start and Freel sub; for rest and to ease him into game-speed.

[quote name='Lawman' post='470753' date='Apr 11 2007, 05:26 PM']Before his drug troubles (which stemmed from an automobile accident); he had zero character issues and was heralded as a true All-American type. He didn't behave like a prima-donna. When he was not pitching/playing he would throw warm-ups to the outfielders; a job normally regulated to subs/reserves.

This kids potential is off the charts; he should start and Freel sub; for rest and to ease him into game-speed.[/quote]

I completley agree that he should start...

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='470817' date='Apr 11 2007, 07:48 PM']According to mlb.com gameday, Hamilton's starting again tonight, this time in place of Griffey.[/quote]
the lineup is on that one guy on the enquirers blog. hatty in the 2 hole. Hammy hittin 5th, phillips 6th.

Archived