Tecmo Bowl coming back?

JC

Guest LeakyBengal
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='490777' date='May 24 2007, 09:18 PM']Am I taking crazy pills? Madden and NCAA 07 for the 360 are about as current gen as you can get, seeing as 08 isnt out yet.[/quote]

they are still referred to as next gen. i dont know what you thought i was talking about. i said ive never played either madden or ncaa on next gen. i dont own a next gen system. but it doesnt matter because what i said about the current gen is true. maddens graphics are worse than ncaas.

But hell if you want to talk about 08 here is an article saying what the other said about the 07 engines....

[url="http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/xbox/previews/ncaa-football-08-5a64ac.html"]http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/xbox/...-08-5a64ac.html[/url]

[quote]NCAA 08 will be sharing the core football engine technology that will be at the heart of Madden 08, tweaked to better represent the college game...[/quote]

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='490779' date='May 24 2007, 09:20 PM']they are still referred to as next gen. i dont know what you thought i was talking about. i said ive never played either madden or ncaa on next gen. i dont own a next gen system. [color="#FF0000"]but it doesnt matter because what i said about the current gen is true. maddens graphics are worse than ncaas.[/color][/quote]

Uhm no. They use the same engine I showed you articles saying they use the same engine, stop talking out of your ass.

Fanboy :pointlaff:

Guest LeakyBengal

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='490785' date='May 24 2007, 09:31 PM']Uhm no. They use the same engine I showed you articles saying they use the same engine, stop talking out of your ass.

Fanboy :pointlaff:[/quote]

and i just showed you that they are different by posting the pics. see for yourself by going out and buying both versions of the game and seeing the difference first hand.

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='490789' date='May 24 2007, 09:37 PM']and i just showed you that they are different by posting the pics. see for yourself by going out and buying both versions of the game and seeing the difference first hand.[/quote]

I dont own the current ones, as Im boycoting EA sports for their contract with the NFL as I said I prefered the 2K series and thus boycoting EA Sports because of it so I wolnt go buy either.

However I have owned both in the past for the PS2 and still do (03, the year after I only bought the 2k stuff). The shading is about the biggest difference but the graphics are virtually identical.

Stop being a fan boy.

Guest LeakyBengal
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='490792' date='May 24 2007, 09:41 PM']I dont own the current ones, as Im boycoting EA sports for their contract with the NFL as I said I prefered the 2K series and thus boycoting EA Sports because of it so I wolnt go buy either.

However I have owned both in the past for the PS2 and still do (03, the year after I only bought the 2k stuff). The shading is about the biggest difference but the graphics are virtually identical.

Stop being a fan boy.[/quote]

the graphics are not identical. the player models are different. they are rediculous looking compared to the models in ncaa. and the colors are duller too.

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='490793' date='May 24 2007, 09:46 PM']the graphics are not identical. the player models are different. they are rediculous looking compared to the models in ncaa. and the colors are duller too.[/quote]

What ever you say fanboy.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='490792' date='May 24 2007, 09:41 PM']I dont own the current ones, as Im boycoting EA sports for their contract with the NFL as I said I prefered the 2K series and thus boycoting EA Sports because of it so I wolnt go buy either.

Stop being a fan boy.[/quote]
this makes no sense. Why arent you boycotting the NFL then because they are the ones that made the decision, not EA. EA was just one of the bidders that bid on making the exclusive NFL games.

[quote name='whodey319' post='491091' date='May 25 2007, 02:41 PM']this makes no sense. Why arent you boycotting the NFL then because they are the ones that made the decision, not EA. EA was just one of the bidders that bid on making the exclusive NFL games.[/quote]

I can boycott EA.

Much Like AJ's woman cant quit him, I just cant quit the NFL.

Guest LeakyBengal
good nfl 2k5 video.

[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_BJmGb-pG4&mode=related&search="]http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_BJmGb-pG4&...ted&search=[/url]

Archived