Nostradamus

Storm

not sure if this subject was ever covered, but recently I was in an argument with about 10 people at a party over this and was very suprised at the amount of people that take some of his proposed predictions at face value almost ready to fight over them :huh:

Myself I think Nostradamus' predictions are a bunch of crap subject to personal interpretations

As far as most psycics go, if you predict enough things eventually some things will come true

[quote name='Storm' date='Feb 23 2005, 09:33 PM']not sure if this subject was ever covered, but recently I was in an argument with about 10 people at a party over this and was very suprised at the amount of people that take some of his proposed predictions at face value almost ready to fight over them  :huh:
Myself I think Nostradamus' predictions are  a bunch of crap subject to personal interpretations

As far as most psycics go, if you predict enough things eventually some things will come true
[right][post="50609"][/post][/right][/quote]
sounds like a fun party

[quote name='The J Dub' date='Feb 25 2005, 08:42 AM']If you read into some of nostradamus' predictions its kind of interesting. whether or not you can believe it or what your into...its just kinda neat how a lot of it has related to history
[right][post="51344"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The problem I have is that it is interpreted to fit certain parts of history, the way he predicted stuff is put into some kind of writing called quatrains that have been interpreted many different ways. In a study by 5 different scientist on 1 quatrain the prediction of the quatrain had 5 different versions.

The only way I would believe any predictions are real is if there ever was a prediction beforehand that said clearly that something was going to happen on this date and time and it actually happened on the exact day and time

I think what a lot of phycics do is make a ton of predictions and when by chance and odds one comes true they say "see I told you so"

[quote name='Storm' date='Feb 25 2005, 12:24 PM']The problem I have is that it is interpreted to fit certain parts of history, the way he predicted stuff is put into some kind of writing called quatrains that have been interpreted many different ways.  In a study by 5 different scientist on 1 quatrain the prediction of the quatrain had 5 different versions.

The only way I would believe any predictions are real is if there ever was a prediction beforehand that said  clearly that something was going to happen on this date and time and it actually happened on the exact day and time

I think what a lot of phycics do is make a ton of predictions and when by chance and odds one comes true they say "see I told you so"
[right][post="51462"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
You're not the only one with that problem, Storm...

Archived