[quote name='schotzee' post='497129' date='Jun 7 2007, 12:39 PM']The poll up now is for the AFC South or am I missing something?[/quote]

Actually it's up now for the AFC West? :blink:

That's ESPN for you, have a different poll every 2-3 hours. I couldn't even find it in the archived polls, so I don't even know what the purpose of the poll is.

I think the division is the Bengals to lose. I've never been impressed with Baltimore, as we basically beat ourselves in the game we lost to them last year (thanks for fumbling the KO Chris Perry :boring: ) but then Baltimore showed their true old pathetic offensive ways in the 2nd game. McNair is old and nowhere as good as he used to be. McGahee is a legit threat at RB, Jamal Lewis is in CLE.

As for the Clowns and Stealers...yeah they will both be fighting for last place this year. IMO Bengals 1st, Ravens 2nd (get the wildcard), Steelers 3rd, Browns 4th

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='497186' date='Jun 7 2007, 02:05 PM']Actually it's up now for the AFC West? :blink:
That's ESPN for you, have a different poll every 2-3 hours. I couldn't even find it in the archived polls, so I don't even know what the purpose of the poll is.

I think the division is the Bengals to lose. I've never been impressed with Baltimore, as we basically beat ourselves in the game we lost to them last year (thanks for fumbling the KO Chris Perry :boring: ) but then Baltimore showed their true old pathetic offensive ways in the 2nd game. McNair is old and nowhere as good as he used to be. McGahee is a legit threat at RB, Jamal Lewis is in CLE.

As for the Clowns and Stealers...yeah they will both be fighting for last place this year. IMO Bengals 1st, Ravens 2nd (get the wildcard), Steelers 3rd, Browns 4th[/quote]

homer :ninja:

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='497186' date='Jun 7 2007, 02:05 PM']Actually it's up now for the AFC West? :blink:

As for the Clowns and Stealers...yeah they will both be fighting for last place this year. IMO Bengals 1st, Ravens 2nd (get the wildcard), Steelers 3rd, Browns 4th[/quote]

the reavens defense slipped a little from last year, older and without AT, but the offense got slightly better with mcgahee and a potentially alrigtht backup for the likely to be injured mcnair. i think we are tied with the reavens for likeliness of taking the AFCN, if we play like we know we can, we can run with it.. if there are too many stumbles we will be shooting for a wild card again.

Archived