2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge

Guest Tigris

Guest Tigris
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='502426' date='Jun 20 2007, 02:48 AM']i never said you didnt win. you had my number that game. didnt mean u needed to be a prick like u were being at the end of that game.[/quote]

prick my ass. you're just bitter over a game. if some guy at the other end of the line was talking about how much garbage you were getting, you wouldnt let him have it??? i might of kicked a guy when he was down... but i was just making sure he wasnt going to get back up. plus, i just wanted to put up 50.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='502427' date='Jun 20 2007, 02:51 AM']:doh:

[color="#FF0000"][b]Guys, chill out.......it's just a video game.......geeeeeeez.
[/b][/color][/quote]
im chill. im just not going to deal with someone being a dick. i quit with 9 seconds left of a game that was over. i didnt quit cuz i was losing or because he was "hurting my feelings" by talking shit.

Guest Tigris
im not tired but i have to go to bed or ill sleep in until 2. i may be up for a little longer....

good game, amen. hope there are no hard feelings. we can rematch tomorrow if you want.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Come on guys, stop this non sense.

It's bad enough we are grown men still playing video games, lets not compound our
issues by fighting over it.

I thought this tournament was a way to make new friends not enemies?

Squash this shit fellas.[/b][/color]

Guest Tigris
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='502431' date='Jun 20 2007, 02:56 AM']im chill. im just not going to deal with someone being a dick. i quit with 9 seconds left of a game that was over. i didnt quit cuz i was losing or because he was "hurting my feelings" by talking shit.[/quote]

dude, im not going to argue with you... but where was i talking shit? everything i say is out of jest... and yet, i dont even recall saying one thing to you even after the 402 dozen times you said it was BS that rudi johnson runs through a porous saints defense. you can be the patriots/bears/whoever with a great defense and the same shit is going to happen. you might think he's garbage in real life, but i know how to use the guy on the game. fuck, this is the only game where i can consistently kick people's ass. let me have fun with it.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='sneaky' post='502434' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:01 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Come on guys, stop this non sense.

It's bad enough we are grown men still playing video games, lets not compound our
issues by fighting over it.

I thought this tournament was a way to make new friends not enemies?

Squash this shit fellas.[/b][/color][/quote]

"I got into this tournament for one reason: money. And now I have a new reason: kicking your ass!"

[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/46/180px-HappyGilmore2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Tigris' post='502436' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:06 AM']"I got into this tournament for one reason: money. And now I have a new reason: kicking your ass!"

[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/46/180px-HappyGilmore2.jpg[/img][/quote]

:lol:

[color="#FF0000"][b]See with me, I can play it both ways. When I played Go, Palmer, WhoDeez and sexybengal, I didn't
talk (a whole lot of ) shit because they dont.

But with you, (Tigris), A-men and WDF, I talk mass shit because I know it doesn't bother you guys and
you guys give it right back.[/b][/color]

Guest Tigris

[quote name='sneaky' post='502439' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:11 AM']:lol:

[color="#FF0000"][b]See with me, I can play it both ways. When I played Go, Palmer, WhoDeez and sexybengal, I didn't
talk (a whole lot of ) shit because they dont.

But with you, (Tigris), A-men and WDF, I talk mass shit because I know it doesn't bother you guys and
you guys give it right back.[/b][/color][/quote]
The first thing I heard you say was something along the lines of "do you want to die fast or slow?" maybe that was today... not sure. anywho... i know it was shit talk immediately. i dont even think i had a chance to even introduce myself

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='502437' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:10 AM']there is nothing wrong with grown men playing video games.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I have a co-worker whose wife made him sell his 360.

BTW, he said he will give me his Gears of War game Friday. I hope it doesnt make me sick. :closedeyes: [/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Tigris' post='502435' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:02 AM']dude, im not going to argue with you... but where was i talking shit? everything i say is out of jest... and yet, i dont even recall saying one thing to you even after the 402 dozen times you said it was BS that rudi johnson runs through a porous saints defense. you can be the patriots/bears/whoever with a great defense and the same shit is going to happen. you might think he's garbage in real life, but i know how to use the guy on the game. fuck, this is the only game where i can consistently kick people's ass. let me have fun with it.[/quote]
i didnt say it was about talking shit. and i know i cant stop that cunt rudi. and he is garbage in real life. and u can have fun with it. just dont be a bitch at the end of a game when the game is over. i dont do it to anyone and no one does it to me.

Guest Tigris

[quote name='sneaky' post='502442' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:14 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I have a co-worker whose wife made him sell his 360.

BTW, he said he will give me his Gears of War game Friday. I hope it doesnt make me sick. :closedeyes: [/b][/color][/quote]
gears is fun, but i havent played it in about a month. kind of got back into madden... and since i dont get disconnected like i use to and we started this tournament, ive been playing it non stop

[quote name='Tigris' post='502441' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:14 AM'][b]The first thing I heard you say was something along the lines of "do you want to die fast or slow?"[/b] maybe that was today... not sure. anywho... i know it was shit talk immediately. i dont even think i had a chance to even introduce myself[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]That was after you raped my little cousin........... you meanie !!!!![/b][/color]

:angry2:

:ninja:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='502442' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:14 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I have a co-worker whose wife made him sell his 360.

BTW, he said he will give me his Gears of War game Friday. I hope it doesnt make me sick. :closedeyes: [/b][/color][/quote]
u GOTTA get on gears. i need guys to play with on there.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='502369' date='Jun 19 2007, 11:04 PM']GET THE FUCK OFF OF GRAW, THAT GAME IS FOR HOMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
no need to insult me... i waited for over a quarter.

[quote name='Tigris' post='502447' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:21 AM']you calling me a prick, dick, and bitch isnt going over well. i know it's easy to talk like that over the internet and be funny with it, but i dont think you are. if i was where you were and the first time you uttered something ridiculous like that at me id run your head through the television screen.

anyway. have a nice night. i dont want to play you anymore.[/quote]
[center]guess i'm not the only one.[/center]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='502448' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:22 AM']no need to insult me... i waited for over a quarter.[/quote]
im not insulting you. i own graw 1 and felt cheated after buying it. so i hate on graw :)

[quote name='Tigris' post='502372' date='Jun 19 2007, 11:06 PM']all he hears is the screams of his enemy and the sound of his clip emptying... the guy is a savage killer[/quote]
lol, you're making me sound like a lunatic.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Anybody want to get in a game?
[/b][/color]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[size=1]
*I crack myself up sometimes*[/size]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='502450' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:27 AM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Well this all went to hell didn't it ?[/b][/color]

:closedeyes:[/quote]
As long as they don't play each other in the tournament it should all be fine :00000056:

Tigris and Amen= :machinegunyellow:

Funny stuff though..I just played Amen..I came back and tied it 28 28...He threw a pick with 30 seconds left and I won with a game winning fg..He quit right after giving up the pick and tried blaming it on his internet...Oh well, I don't care.. :thumbsdown:

[quote name='sneaky' post='502453' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:30 AM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Anybody want to get in a game?
[/b][/color]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[size=1]
*I crack myself up sometimes*[/size][/quote]

I'm down if you're serious..

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='502454' date='Jun 20 2007, 03:31 AM']As long as they don't play each other in the tournament it should all be fine :00000056:

Tigris and Amen= :machinegunyellow:

Funny stuff though..I just played Amen..I came back and tied it 28 28...He threw a pick with 30 seconds left and I won with a game winning fg..He quit right after giving up the pick and tried blaming it on his internet...Oh well, I don't care.. :thumbsdown:
I'm down if you're serious..[/quote]
didnt quit asshole. i like how you admit something in IM then post something differently on the board.

thats right guys...im a huge quitter. im never going to finish a game. its against my beliefs :rolleyes:

Archived