2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501230' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:52 PM'][center]has NE and redskins been picked?[/center][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Nope, but you gotta pick one for now. I will wait til you pick a team.[/b][/color]

Guest Tigris
[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501230' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:52 PM'][center]has NE and redskins been picked?[/center][/quote]
neither yet

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501239' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:59 PM'][center]wonder who will pick stoolers, lmfao[/center][/quote]
no one

Guest Tigris
[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501239' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:59 PM'][center]wonder who will pick stoolers, lmfao[/center][/quote]
that person will be automatically eliminated from the tourney

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501242' date='Jun 16 2007, 03:05 PM'][center]how about tar and feathered aswell?
:thumbsup: [/center][/quote]
whatever it takes to get the point across :)

[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6492/74043986xc8.jpg[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][b]"Pick 10 of the June 2007 Melting Pot / Go-Bengals.com draft, the sneaky White Woman-Impalers,
select the ATLANTA FALCONS"[/b][/color]

[img]http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/dog-fight-01.jpg[/img]

:afropic:

Guest Tigris
ill take the rams.

DAMN IT

i want someone else, but ive only been them once and done well... i know the rams pretty decently because ive been them numerous times.

still, give me the rams

Guest Tigris
im going to go ahead and start drawing out the teams who will play each other.

ill post the bracket shortly... hopefully we can get all the picks in beforehand

[quote name='Tigris' post='501249' date='Jun 16 2007, 03:19 PM']WDF is up, then amen, then palmer, then go...

WDF doesnt appear to be online though[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]He is probably watching the Sponge Bob marathon on Nickolodeon. Give him a call on his cell.[/b][/color]

Guest Tigris
im drawing out the names for the tournament in the next couple of minutes. no one will have to play the same person twice... if sneaky and i played on one side, i will put us both at opposite ends on the other side.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='sneaky' post='501250' date='Jun 16 2007, 03:21 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]He is probably watching the Sponge Bob marathon on Nickolodeon. Give him a call on his cell.[/b][/color][/quote]
dont know the #

plus... that's just weird. i refuse.

the first name drawn for the #1 on the LEFT side of the bracket...

*drum roll*

WAIT!!!!!!! should I tell this because it may affect who people pick. for instance, if i knew i was going to play the falcons, i would be the bears... if not, then id be the bengals or whoever

people still have to pick teams... should i tell who we all play yet?

[quote name='Tigris' post='501253' date='Jun 16 2007, 03:24 PM']dont know the #

[b]plus... that's just weird. i refuse.
[/b]
the first name drawn for the #1 on the LEFT side of the bracket...

*drum roll*

WAIT!!!!!!! should I tell this because it may affect who people pick. for instance, if i knew i was going to play the falcons, i would be the bears... if not, then id be the bengals or whoever

people still have to pick teams... should i tell who we all play yet?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yes I agree, it is weird for a 16 year old boy to be watching Sponge Bob all day on a Saturday. -_- [/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I am starving......

bout to go get some Chinese, I'll be back in a hour or so.

So I will be down for official tourney games or practice exhibitions later on this evening. [/b][/color]

[quote name='Tigris' post='501253' date='Jun 16 2007, 03:24 PM']i would be the bears... if not, then id be the bengals or whoever

people still have to pick teams... should i tell who we all play yet?[/quote]
[center]a team can be picked more than once?[/center]

Guest Tigris
The bracket is set... just the team picks have to be made now.

Would it be more fair to post the tournament page now??? or should I wait until all the picks are made before I do so???

Archived