2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge

Guest Tigris

[color="#FF0000"][b]Palmer, it's you and me in the 1st round on the opposite bracket.

I should be free anytime from Monday to Thursday. [/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='501634' date='Jun 18 2007, 12:58 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Palmer, it's you and me in the 1st round on the opposite bracket.

I should be free anytime from Monday to Thursday. [/b][/color][/quote]

I'm in my home "office" today so just hollar at me

Guest Tigris
if someone will play me today that'd be great!! i cant make it an official game because of my problem disconnecting... but ill play till halftime or whenever i get booted. i havent played online in months and need to get useto the timing again

[quote name='Tigris' post='501799' date='Jun 18 2007, 03:47 PM']if someone will play me today that'd be great!! i cant make it an official game because of my problem disconnecting... but ill play till halftime or whenever i get booted. i havent played online in months and need to get useto the timing again[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I will play you in a non-official exhibition game. Besides, I have to scout your skills anyway.......

I'll be on in 5 minutes.

[/b][/color]

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='501683' date='Jun 18 2007, 09:24 AM']I'm in my home "office" today so just hollar at me[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I'm ready for you. I have been game planning for you all weekend.[/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='501804' date='Jun 18 2007, 03:51 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I'm ready for you. I have been game planning for you all weekend.[/b][/color][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i guess the pussy is tough to find these days for you.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Tigris' post='501839' date='Jun 18 2007, 05:01 PM']im on now. someone play me.[/quote]

I'm game..Do you want practice or do you want a tournament game from one of your opponents?

Guest Tigris
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='501841' date='Jun 18 2007, 05:02 PM']I'm game..Do you want practice or do you want a tournament game from one of your opponents?[/quote]

just practice. sexybengal cant play and i dont know where whodeeez is

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='501852' date='Jun 18 2007, 05:34 PM']Is it too late to change my vikings selection?[/quote]
i dont see any harm in it... unless anyone else objects. i think you might be playing with them now though. sorry.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
if either guy that im playing wants to play tonight i will be on around midnight (maybe an hour or so earlier) and up for a few hours.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Question?

Once I advance to the Championship game on both sides of the brackets, do I have to get online
to play myself?[/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='502268' date='Jun 19 2007, 04:36 PM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Question?

Once I advance to the Championship game on both sides of the brackets, do I have to get online
to play myself?[/b][/color][/quote]

Stop getting so ahead of yourself douche.. :machinegunyellow:

Guest Tigris
[quote name='sneaky' post='502268' date='Jun 19 2007, 04:36 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Question?

to play myself?[/b][/color][/quote]

I guess that's the only way to do it...

WhoDeeez, let's get this game on!!!

BRACKET CURRENTLY UPDATED

*if you click on game details, i have the score and some stuff in there

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Tigris' post='502273' date='Jun 19 2007, 04:41 PM']I guess that's the only way to do it...

WhoDeeez, let's get this game on!!!

BRACKET CURRENTLY UPDATED

*if you click on game details, i have the score and some stuff in there[/quote]
Yep, I saw those notes..Pretty funny stuff..You're doing a heck of a job on this Tigris..Thanks for setting this up!

Guest Tigris
damn it guys... i want to play a meaningful game!!!

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='502274' date='Jun 19 2007, 04:41 PM']Yep, I saw those notes..Pretty funny stuff..You're doing a heck of a job on this Tigris..Thanks for setting this up![/quote]
not a problem

if you guys keep some stats we can put them in there too if you wanted to... i am at least, unless i lose and then im not putting anything in there... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img]

Guest Tigris
WhoDeeez keeps playing GRAW. Come on dude!! I can't wait anymore...

[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/rcelsor8/1stHybridMotorcycle.jpg[/img]

Calling WhoDeeez!!!

[quote name='Tigris' post='502282' date='Jun 19 2007, 05:02 PM']anyone else want a game right now?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yeah slut, bring it on. give me 5 minutes.[/b][/color]

Guest Tigris
[quote name='sneaky' post='502286' date='Jun 19 2007, 05:13 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Yeah slut, bring it on. give me 5 minutes.[/b][/color][/quote]
i just sent you an invite.

better bring your A game

[color="#FF0000"][b]Champions are not great all of the time..........only when they have to be.[/b][/color]

-_-

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='502310' date='Jun 19 2007, 06:55 PM']Anybody up for a game?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Give me 10 minutes.[/b][/color]

Archived