2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge

Guest Tigris

Guest Tigris

[quote name='sneaky' post='502312' date='Jun 19 2007, 07:03 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Champions are not great all of the time..........only when they have to be.[/b][/color]

-_-
[color="#FF0000"][b]Give me 10 minutes.[/b][/color][/quote]

I don't know where you get your quotes from... Butch Davis? Don't worry, I won't mention anything on the board about the beating you received from me earlier.

Anyway:

Rams 52
Patriots 21

I got WhoDeeez in a good game. Corey Dillon had his way with me, but Bulger was on the spot. Rams victorious.

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='502336' date='Jun 19 2007, 09:29 PM'][center]and sneaky just gave me spanking #2 :pointlaff: [/center][/quote]

oooooh. was that a tournament game?

[quote name='Tigris' post='502341' date='Jun 19 2007, 09:35 PM']nevermind. i forgot. [b]he's in the 2nd round already on both sides[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]You best remember that. While you wigglin' and gigglin' about exhibition games, I'm
on a collision course to face myself in the finals of the Madden Challenge.

Pimpin' aint easy but it's gotta be done. Wooooooooooooooo !!!!!!1[/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='502321' date='Jun 19 2007, 07:55 PM'][center]Tigris hammered me. lol.
me + 3-4 defense = easy win for your stats. :pointlaff:
so... if Amen is ready, I'll play my 2nd team to finish out round one of the bracket[/center][/quote]
you on still?

Guest Tigris
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='502358' date='Jun 19 2007, 10:44 PM']you on still?[/quote]
good luck prying him away from ghost recon

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Tigris' post='502378' date='Jun 19 2007, 11:24 PM']sorry amen, cant go right now. if youre up later, then maybe. i have to learn this packet first[/quote]
fuck it. madden > life.

Guest Tigris

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='502379' date='Jun 19 2007, 11:30 PM']fuck it. madden > life.[/quote]

:lol:

seems to be the case sometimes

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Tigris' post='502421' date='Jun 20 2007, 02:27 AM']now amen... that wasnt very sporting[/quote]
nor is it to call TOs when the game is over.

[quote name='Tigris' post='502422' date='Jun 20 2007, 02:28 AM']maybe my controller will die in the middle of a game and i have no choice but to forfeit[/quote]
huh?

Guest Tigris
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='502424' date='Jun 20 2007, 02:33 AM']nor is it to call TOs when the game is over.
huh?[/quote]

my controller is dying. no big deal. anyway...

you can call bull shit on my game the entire time and i cant have a little fun at the end?

i did remember you telling me i wouldnt beat you before we started this madden rampage. maybe im better than you thought? come on... just admit it... uncommon belief has your number

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Tigris' post='502425' date='Jun 20 2007, 02:40 AM']my controller is dying. no big deal. anyway...

you can call bull shit on my game the entire time and i cant have a little fun at the end?

i did remember you telling me i wouldnt beat you before we started this madden rampage. maybe im better than you thought? come on... just admit it... uncommon belief has your number[/quote]
i never said you didnt win. you had my number that game. didnt mean u needed to be a prick like u were being at the end of that game.

Archived