2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Tigris' post='501262' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:52 PM']The bracket is set... just the team picks have to be made now.

Would it be more fair to post the tournament page now??? or should I wait until all the picks are made before I do so???[/quote]

yes it would be fair post it now

Guest Tigris
if anyone want to know that has already picked... send me a PM and i will tell you who you play. if they have already picked then you can PM them and set up a time which is best for you.

ill tell you who you play even if they havent picked yet just to let you have time to think about it... hahaha, but dont tell them because they may pick a team that has a strength in the area of one of your team's weaknesses

[quote name='sexybengal' post='501263' date='Jun 16 2007, 03:54 PM']yes it would be fair post it now[/quote]
can someone second this???? ill post it if i get one

Guest Tigris
I just want to give everyone a head's up... I will probably be playing on a friend's account

rebel rob3 <--- or something like that. i will send a message when i send the invite and let you all know who it is. im afraid to play on my account, i keep getting disconnected when i play madden. ill only be able to play tomorrow though. from id say 1:00 pm to about 5:00 pm or so i think. maybe we can work something else out during the week, we'll have to see. just wanted to let you know though... we have all month to do this

WDF is here!!!! youre up dude

shit guys, i have to go in a half hour. we got to get a moving... so i can edit this bracket

[quote name='Tigris' post='501266' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:02 PM']ill only be able to play tomorrow though. from id say 1:00 pm to about 5:00 pm or so i think.[/quote]
[center]hey, are you aware tomorrow is fathers day? wont be good for most of us.[/center]

Guest Tigris
[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501269' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:03 PM'][center]hey, are you aware tomorrow is fathers day? wont be good for most of us.[/center][/quote]
oh shit. me neither. oops! sorry dad! if i get home at all tonight then ill go to my friend's and play the game if someone can.

my bad guys... my games may be a little late coming

Seahawks are picked!! amen, i think you're up

Guest Tigris
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='501267' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:03 PM']Sorry guys im at a party till late tonight..Anyways, I pick the Seahawks[/quote]
you are forgiven... but only because of the gecko

Guest Tigris
well, if you guys that havent picked yet want to PM a couple of teams who YOU WOULD PICK if you have to leave... i can pick for you.

im going to go get ready. ill eb eback in about 30 minutes or so and check this out one final time before i leave

Guest Tigris
[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501283' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:45 PM']cards[/quote]
i lost to the cardinals the other day...

well, let me rephrase that. i lost to leonard pope. i couldnt believe it

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501283' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:45 PM']cards[/quote]
i ALMOST took them. they were a team i played with forever.

[quote name='Tigris' post='501284' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:46 PM']i lost to the cardinals the other day...

well, let me rephrase that. i lost to leonard pope. i couldnt believe it[/quote]
[center]people seem to forget,
we're playing madden which means teams like cards
who look good on paper are usually easy to play on madden.
My first pick for second team [b]WAS[/b] going to be saints[/center]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501286' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:51 PM'][center]people seem to forget,
we're playing madden which means teams like cards
who look good on paper are usually easy to play on madden.
My first pick for second team [b]WAS[/b] going to be saints[/center][/quote]
the cards are awesome, but i played with them a ton and got sick of them. ive never been the saints b4 until i played sneaky right now.

[quote name='Tigris' post='501284' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:46 PM']i lost to the cardinals the other day...

well, let me rephrase that. i lost to leonard pope. i couldnt believe it[/quote]
i guess uve never played against the 49ers then cuz Davis is the best player on the game by far.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='501287' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:54 PM']the cards are awesome, but i played with them a ton and got sick of them. ive never been the saints b4 until i played sneaky right now.
i guess uve never played against the 49ers then cuz Davis is the best player on the game by far.[/quote]

If Davis was really the best player on the game, then you'd been the 49ers. But who cares... all trash talk will cease after I take this tournament. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img]
[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='501289' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:57 PM'][center]Bracket up yet?[/center][/quote]

Go and Palmer4HOF, don't check this out until you pick, please. No one hint to each other who plays who (just PM each other or something) because it might give away who Go and Palmer play. Here's the link to the tournament:

[url="http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=228452"]TOURNAMENT BRACKET[/url]

You guys can go ahead and start playing if you want... you can post stats here after the game and quotes and I can post it up on the bracket under "game details" for each game so it will be there to check throughout the tournament.

Good luck everyone!!

Guest Tigris
all right fellas. im heading out for the night. i will post updated topic page and tournament bracket either late tonight or tomorrow when i get up. again, good luck to everyone.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Tigris' post='501291' date='Jun 16 2007, 05:03 PM']If Davis was really the best player on the game, then you'd been the 49ers. But who cares... all trash talk will cease after I take this tournament. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img][/quote]
there defense is TRASH because it is slow as shit. 49ers i almost took. remember i even PM'd u saying i would take TItans and 49ers but changed my mind cuz of their D.

Archived