ULTIMATE OWNAGE !!!!!!!

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='507538' date='Jul 5 2007, 06:45 AM']No, what you said was:[/quote]

Yeah, that's exactly what I said. You know, I like to think of the American justice system being like our right to free speech. It's all fine and good until someone says something you don't like and then you have to stomp on it. The system we have is well........what we have. No one is desperately trying to change it. OJ went in front of a jury of his peers, obviously there wasn't enough hard evidence to put him behind bars, and he was acquitted. People need to stop pissing and moaning about it. If he was put away people would be praising the system but alas, he wasn't so people are up in arms. Fuck that. The system worked in his favor. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, all I'm saying is that you gotta take the bad with the good. He was acquitted. That's it. End of story. No amount of complaining is going to change that.
MULLY
And if he hasn't paid anything, again, it's none of my business. That's something the courts need to take care of. I have a $1500.00 car payment due this month along with a $400.00 car tax that needs my full attention.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='507532' date='Jul 5 2007, 06:37 AM']If I'm not mistaken, the Goldmans are already pretty well-off, if not rich, already. If they can re-title the book and make money off it just so OJ doesn't, then that's cool.
But OJ needs to pay up for the civil suit he was found guilty of. As far as I can tell, he hasn't paid jack.[/quote]

Hey, if they squash his story so he can't make a buck off of it yeah, good for them. But to make a buck off of their sons death, ugghhh. It's not going to bring him back and if the money from that book can help ease their pain, which I honestly don't think it will, then it just makes me sick.
MULLY

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='507560' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:17 PM']Yeah, that's exactly what I said. You know, I like to think of the American justice system being like our right to free speech. It's all fine and good until someone says something you don't like and then you have to stomp on it. The system we have is well........what we have. No one is desperately trying to change it. OJ went in front of a jury of his peers, obviously there wasn't enough hard evidence to put him behind bars, and he was acquitted. People need to stop pissing and moaning about it. If he was put away people would be praising the system but alas, he wasn't so people are up in arms. Fuck that. The system worked in his favor. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, all I'm saying is that you gotta take the bad with the good. He was acquitted. That's it. End of story. No amount of complaining is going to change that.
MULLY
And if he hasn't paid anything, again, it's none of my business. That's something the courts need to take care of. I have a $1500.00 car payment due this month along with a $400.00 car tax that needs my full attention.[/quote]

I'm not saying Goldman should be aloud to sneak up behind him and slice his throat, the way OJ did his son. I'm saying any way Goldman can fuck with OJ the rest of his life is poetic justice.

I'm pretty sure most of us have car payments and house payments, and shit that means more to our lives than what happens to OJ. Or anything else that we talk about in these threads. What's your point? That you don't care? That's great. Thanks for sharing. Trust me, I haven't lost any sleep over it either. I'm not pissing or moaning about anything. I thought it was funny.

Guest ONYX
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='507564' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:30 PM']I'm not saying Goldman should be aloud to sneak up behind him and slice his throat, the way OJ did his son. I'm saying any way Goldman can fuck with OJ the rest of his life is poetic justice.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]OJ didn't slice anyone's throat. His (OJ's) son committed the murders. Also, basically what you are saying is,
even after a court of law exonerates you of all charges, it's ok for society to fuck with and oppress you
just because they believe the courts got it wrong?[/b][/color]

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='sneaky' post='507567' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:35 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]OJ didn't slice anyone's throat. His (OJ's) son committed the murders.[/quote]

sneaky :pointlaff:

[quote name='sneaky' post='507567' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:35 PM']Also, basically what you are saying is,
even after a court of law exonerates you of all charges, it's ok for society to fuck with and oppress you
just because they believe the courts got it wrong?[/b][/color][/quote]

It's ok for the father of the victim to fuck with him as long as he doesn't do anything illegal. I'm not sure where oppression comes into the debate.

[quote name='ONYX' post='507567' date='Jul 4 2007, 05:35 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]OJ didn't slice anyone's throat. His (OJ's) son committed the murders. Also, basically what you are saying is,
just because they believe the courts got it wrong?[/b][/color][/quote]
OJ's son committed the murders?
:pointlaff:
That's rich. OJ got off due to a completely botched presentation of VERY incriminating evidence by an idiot racist cop, the trial was a circus led by an incompetent judge, and OJ had the best attorney his money could buy.
That, coupled with the fact that he cannot be tried criminally for the crime again (and the fact that was found guilty in a civil wrongful death lawsuit), showed no remorse AND wrote a book about how "he would have done it had he did it" is MORE than enough compelling evidence for me.
The reason people keep pissing and moaning about it is because in this instance, justice was most decidedly NOT served, not because OJ was black, but because he LITERALLY got away with murder, and has been getting away with not paying the family that won a civil suit against him.
I'd spit in his face if I ever met him.

Guest ONYX

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='507568' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:42 PM']sneaky :pointlaff:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I know it sounds crazy to most but think about it. Anybody who knows OJ, knows that he his
vain and prissy. He is the ultimate pretty boy. Sure he used to smack Nicole around every once in
a while but it is not realistic to think a middle aged former athlete with two bum knees could have
committed such a crime so efficiently and so brutally.

This theory.......[/b][/color]

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_murder_case#Jason_Simpson_Theory"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson..._Simpson_Theory[/url]

[color="#FF0000"][b]..seems the most logical to me. It also can explain why some of the DNA evidence was
linked to OJ. OJ took the rap for his only son. [/b][/color]

[quote]It's ok for the father of the victim to fuck with him as long as he doesn't do anything illegal. I'm not sure where oppression comes into the debate.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]The oppresion comes in where Simpson gets thrown out of restaurants and public establishments
asks him to leave, and companies refuse to hire him.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='507570' date='Jul 4 2007, 05:56 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]The oppresion comes in where Simpson gets thrown out of restaurants and public establishments
asks him to leave, and companies refuse to hire him.[/b][/color][/quote]
It's because the majority of people know the slimeball is guilty, and don't want him around. I wouldn't either.
And how do you explain the police chase in the Bronco?
If he was simply taking the rap for his son, wouldn't he have been arrested without incident?
Or was the chase a way to "seal" his guilt in the eyes of the press, and hence, the populace?

Guest ONYX
[quote name='Bunghole' post='507575' date='Jul 4 2007, 08:19 PM']It's because the majority of people know the slimeball is guilty, and don't want him around. I wouldn't either.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Simpson was not convicted of anything, like him or not, he has just as much right to come and go
as you.[/b][/color]
[quote]And how do you explain the police chase in the Bronco?
If he was simply taking the rap for his son, wouldn't he have been arrested without incident?
Or was the chase a way to "seal" his guilt in the eyes of the press, and hence, the populace?[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]He freaked out, plain and simple. What would you do if you knew the police had targeted you for
a double murder even though you didn't do it? Look at his options......tell the truth and implicate
his son, or keep his mouth shut and assemble the best defense team in the land and hope he can beat it.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='507577' date='Jul 4 2007, 06:26 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Simpson was not convicted of anything, like him or not, he has just as much right to come and go
as you.[/b][/color]
[b]That's true, but it's beautiful that restaurants have the right to "refuse service to anyone"[/b]

[color="#FF0000"][b]He freaked out, plain and simple. What would you do if you knew the police had targeted you for
a double murder even though you didn't do it? Look at his options......tell the truth and implicate
his son, or keep his mouth shut and assemble the best defense team in the land and hope he can beat it.[/b][/color][/quote]
I would have turned myself in and relied on my defense team, knowing I would have a good one because I was rich. Fleeing doesn't help your case at all, it makes you look guilty. Well, I take that back, I guess it didn't hurt OJ!
And I simply refuse to believe your theory. The Juice wasn't so hobbled he couldn't hurdle stuff in airports for Hertz or make movies.
he was most certainly physically capable of carrying out such a feat...and as the previous 911 domestic violence calls show, he also certainly had the temperament to commit violence towards his ex wife.
he should have never married the White Devil. That's the real issue here. Now he has a couple half-cracker kids running around, ruining everything.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Bunghole' post='507578' date='Jul 4 2007, 08:40 PM']I would have turned myself in and relied on my defense team, knowing I would have a good one because I was rich. Fleeing doesn't help your case at all, it makes you look guilty. Well, I take that back, I guess it didn't hurt OJ![/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]See, you wouldn't have ratted out your son either. :contract: [/b][/color]
[quote]And I simply refuse to believe your theory. The Juice wasn't so hobbled he couldn't hurdle stuff in airports for Hertz or make movies.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]Bung, those Hertz commercials where he was running around was made in the late 70's and early 80's.
And as far as his roles in movies, he wasn't doing any action films, just those sily "Naked Gun" movies
with Leslie Neilson and I'm sure OJ had a stunt double.[/b][/color] [quote]he was most certainly physically capable of carrying out such a feat...and as the previous 911 domestic violence calls show, he also certainly had the temperament to commit violence towards his ex wife.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]Smacking and shoving your wife around is bad. No one will argue that. But that does not mean
that he is capable of murder. There are thousands of domestic violence cases in this country every
week, so if OJ is capable of murder, anybody ever involved in a domestic violence case is also capable
of murder. That is not logical and you know it. Smackin' a bitch is a far cry from killin' a bitch.[/b][/color]
[quote]he should have never married the White Devil. That's the real issue here. Now he has a couple half-cracker kids running around, ruining everything.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]It's the black man's kryptonite. :closedeyes: [/b][/color]

About the domestic violence calls vis a vis his propensity to commit murder: all I meant is that it is simply a part of a pattern of behavior.
I don't know the circumstances revolving around OJ's divorce, but I'd bet my house (er, trailer) that he was an EXTREMELY jealous person, based on what we know.
Jealous and jilted people will do extreme things.
OJ killed them. Wouldn't the DNA evidence have differed slightly between father and son (ie, one would be pure African, the other would have the cracker gene)?
:lol:

He was running around airports until 1992! WAY after he retired! Bum knees my ass! And they dropped him for domestic violence WELL before the murders!

That's from wikipedia's Hertz entry....

[b]O.J. Simpson appeared prominently in ads for the company for years. In one spot he leapt over counters running through an airport terminal. A woman yelled, "Go O.J. Go!" The relationship with Hertz and Simpson ended in late 1992 when reports of domestic abuse surfaced.[/b]

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Bunghole' post='507581' date='Jul 4 2007, 08:59 PM']About the domestic violence calls vis a vis his propensity to commit murder: all I meant is that it is simply a part of a pattern of behavior.
I don't know the circumstances revolving around OJ's divorce, but I'd bet my house (er, trailer) that he was an EXTREMELY jealous person, based on what we know.
Jealous and jilted people will do extreme things.
OJ killed them.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Based on what I have heard and read, OJ was more of a control freak towards his women.
The jealousy factor doesn't really make much sense to me because.......................

#1. They were already divorced and they were divorced for quite some time before the murders.So
OJ had to have known that eventually Nicole was going to date other people. If they were still
married, I'd definately buy into the "jealousy" theory, but they weren't so I can't.

#2. Do you realize how much ass, OJ has probably had? He's damn near 60 and survived a
murder trial and he's still tappin' models and former Playboy bunnies. Believe me, when he
was married to Nicole, I'm sure he had some bitches on the side as well. So my point is, I
find it hard to believe that he would have went berzerk like that over one woman in his vast harem.[/b][/color][quote]Wouldn't the DNA evidence have differed slightly between father and son (ie, one would be pure African, the other would have the cracker gene)?
:lol:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Actually I was mistaken....... OJ has two sons. His eldest son, Jason, the one who I think committed
the crimes, is not bi-racial because OJ's first wife was black.

OJ had a son and a daughter with Nicole, and he had a son and a daughter with his first wife.[/b][/color]

Guest ONYX
[quote name='Bunghole' post='507582' date='Jul 4 2007, 09:05 PM']He was running around airports until 1992! WAY after he retired! Bum knees my ass! And they dropped him for domestic violence WELL before the murders!

That's from wikipedia's Hertz entry....

[b]O.J. Simpson appeared prominently in ads for the company for years. In one spot he leapt over counters running through an airport terminal. A woman yelled, "Go O.J. Go!" The relationship with Hertz and Simpson ended in late 1992 when reports of domestic abuse surfaced.[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]How long and fast do you actually think he was running? Come on, no one said OJ was
wheelchair bound. I just dont think he would have been capable of hacking a grown man and
woman without noise or any sign of a struggle.........meaning no bruises or scratches on his body.

That is a feat, that would be hard to do for any present day athlete, let alone a man nearing 50 years old.[/b][/color]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='507564' date='Jul 5 2007, 08:30 AM']I'm pretty sure most of us have car payments and house payments, and shit that means more to our lives than what happens to OJ. Or anything else that we talk about in these threads. What's your point? That you don't care?[/quote]

Yeah, that's exactly my point. I don't care if he ever gives them anything. It's not my business. If he hasn't paid anything then that's for the courts to take care of.
MULLY
never heard the son theory before. I like that.

You guys saying "I know he did it" need to stop that right now. Unless you were standing on the porch or sidewalk watching when the murders took place then you don't know if he did it or not.
MULLY
I would be more akin to believe that he paid to have them killed

[quote name='ONYX' post='507585' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:19 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]How long and fast do you actually think he was running? Come on, no one said OJ was
wheelchair bound. I just dont think he would have been capable of hacking a grown man and
woman without noise or any sign of a struggle.........meaning no bruises or scratches on his body.

That is a feat, that would be hard to do for any present day athlete, let alone a man nearing 50 years old.[/b][/color][/quote]
C'mon, he's a former NFL runningback! He sure as shit could have done it, especially if he planned it!
Don't you think the police looked towards/interviewed other family members as well? Were there any signs of injury from a struggle on Jason's body?
C'mon! Ex-NFL players aren't all broken-down cripples!

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='507598' date='Jul 5 2007, 11:03 AM']sneaky and Mully have officially given up their right to ever make fun of a UFO abductee.[/quote]

I was abducted by a UFO. Didn't I make a video about it???? :lol:

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='507595' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:58 PM']You guys saying "I know he did it" need to stop that right now. Unless you were standing on the porch or sidewalk watching when the murders took place then you don't know if he did it or not.
MULLY
I would be more akin to believe that he paid to have them killed[/quote]
I can certainly agree with your "it's not my business, I don't care" approach, because ultimately I don't either because it doesn't affect me directly, except for the fact that I believe that this and many other instances represent an institution of justice that is flawed.

I expect flaws from assembleges of human beings, what I don't expect in the 20th and 21st centuries is blatant disregard for procedure on the part of a prosecutor's office, ESPECIALLY in a high profile case like this, and I equally resent that an evil attorney like Cochran can willingly and for huge money and exposure get a man off for murder and live with it, and everything is just OK.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='507606' date='Jul 5 2007, 11:24 AM']I can certainly agree with your "it's not my business, I don't care" approach, because ultimately I don't either because it doesn't affect me directly, except for the fact that I believe that this and many other instances represent an institution of justice that is flawed.

I expect flaws from assembleges of human beings, what I don't expect in the 20th and 21st centuries is blatant disregard for procedure on the part of a prosecutor's office, ESPECIALLY in a high profile case like this, and I equally resent that an evil attorney like Cochran can willingly and for huge money and exposure get a man off for murder and live with it, and everything is just OK.[/quote]

Yeah, but Cochran was just doing his job, man. Defense attorney's are paid to get the best results they can for their clients. Can't hate on the man for that. All criminals have a right to a defense. Sad but true.
MULLY
plus he's in the ground now so he didn't get to gloat too long

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='507609' date='Jul 4 2007, 08:28 PM']Yeah, but Cochran was just doing his job, man. Defense attorney's are paid to get the best results they can for their clients. Can't hate on the man for that. All criminals have a right to a defense. Sad but true.
MULLY
plus he's in the ground now so he didn't get to gloat too long[/quote]
That's the rub with defense attorneys....you can potentially make a lot of money defending people you KNOW are guilty.
I couldn't do that.

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Bunghole' post='507606' date='Jul 4 2007, 10:24 PM']I can certainly agree with your "it's not my business, I don't care" approach, because ultimately I don't either because it doesn't affect me directly, except for the fact that I believe that this and many other instances represent an institution of justice that is flawed.

I expect flaws from assembleges of human beings, what I don't expect in the 20th and 21st centuries is blatant disregard for procedure on the part of a prosecutor's office, ESPECIALLY in a high profile case like this, [b]and I equally resent that an evil attorney like Cochran can willingly and for huge money and exposure get a man off for murder and live with it, and everything is just OK.[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]You can hate on OJ all you want, but if you hate on Johnnie, it's war.....bitch. :sterb041: [/b][/color]

:ninja:

[quote name='ONYX' post='507620' date='Jul 4 2007, 08:44 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]You can hate on OJ all you want, but if you hate on Johnnie, it's war.....bitch. :sterb041: [/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]
Ha, only The Maker knows for sure which side of history he's on now...
I envision one with horns....that have tumors all over them....
:flutter:

Archived