fantasy help

fantasy keeper league  

5 members have voted

1. 1. who should i keep

• LT
    • palmer

my league voted to become a one man keeper league, our draft is on the 26th. The problem i am having is who to keep. I have LT and carson palmer on my roster, both have there +'s. There are tons of good RB's in the league, but only 4 stud qb's. I know LT led the world in fantasy points last year, but how long will he last?

[quote name='whodey24k' post='522189' date='Aug 6 2007, 10:50 AM']my league voted to become a one man keeper league, our draft is on the 26th. The problem i am having is who to keep. I have LT and carson palmer on my roster, both have there +'s. There are tons of good RB's in the league, but only 4 stud qb's. I know LT led the world in fantasy points last year, but how long will he last?[/quote]

In the world of fantasy... you gotta keep LT until he proves otherwise!

im pretty sure here, your heart is speaking to you instead of your head.....seriously, LT is the best fantasy player in the game now and for years to come... ....stop even thinking about it....98% of us would choose lt over cp in a fantasy draft, the other 2% are women. :P

[quote name='Ben' post='522509' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:19 PM']what rounds were they drafted in? i'm guessing you lose a pick in whatever round you drafted the player the year before?
But yeah....i would probably keep LT.[/quote]

I picked LT 1st overall and palmer 13th

[quote name='lindust20' post='522778' date='Aug 6 2007, 11:25 PM']im pretty sure here, your heart is speaking to you instead of your head.....seriously, LT is the best fantasy player in the game now and for years to come... ....stop even thinking about it....98% of us would choose lt over cp in a fantasy draft, the other 2% are women. :P[/quote]

palmer is prime to put up some big numbers this year, and i feel the only better fantasy QB is manning. I'm 90% sure i'm keeping LT, i was just wondering what everyone else thought.

Archived