What is "Your Drink"

Jamie_B

[quote name='Bunghole' post='547830' date='Sep 14 2007, 10:01 PM']I assume that means you're not 21?[/quote]

You assumed correctly. I turned 20 in August, I got busted one day after my birthday... the whole thing is a long story... it's a bunch of bullshit the way we all got caught. But yeah, notice the time I'm replying... 4 something in the a of m. Citation or not, I'm gonna have fun on a friday evening/saturday morning. In a serious sense though, if the magistrate finds us guilty... I, and my friends are fucked. My one friend may be kicked out of the home he's renting.. he has nowhere else to go, most of his family is deceased. My other friend is studying to become an elementary teacher... with any alcohol record, that goes to shit.. so she might be fucked in that sense. We all can lose out on state grants and therefore be shit out of luck as far as college goes, and to top it off, have no licenses. :D

I now know what Ice T felt in his song Cop Killer :lol: ..... actually hilarious stuff.
Beginning adulthood... gotta love it.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='547346' date='Sep 14 2007, 08:48 AM']Well, if Bung is cool with it then here goes. I stopped drinking "regularly" close to 10 years ago. You could call me a social drinker now in that I'll drink occasionally at a BBQ or at an office party (year end party that is). When I do decide to drink I go back to my old realiables.

Beer: Sapporo Black Label
Tequila: Usually I'll stick with the typical Jose Cuervo Gold. Seems to be the standard wherever you go. I'll try others if available though. Had one one time that was pretty pricey, compared to Cuervo, and it was really really good, but I don't remember the name of it. Tequila has that affect on you. hehe!!
MULLY
tequila puts hair on your balls[/quote]

The first drink I ever had was tequilla....straight. Knowing nothing about alcohol I had like 4 shots and let me tell you that was an interesting experience. I think just about everyone has a tequilla story, I kid you not when I say that stuff can make you go cross eyed! :wacko:

[quote name='Jrod' post='547902' date='Sep 15 2007, 04:31 AM']You assumed correctly. I turned 20 in August, I got busted one day after my birthday... the whole thing is a long story... it's a bunch of bullshit the way we all got caught. But yeah, notice the time I'm replying... 4 something in the a of m. Citation or not, I'm gonna have fun on a friday evening/saturday morning. In a serious sense though, if the magistrate finds us guilty... I, and my friends are fucked. My one friend may be kicked out of the home he's renting.. he has nowhere else to go, most of his family is deceased. My other friend is studying to become an elementary teacher... with any alcohol record, that goes to shit.. so she might be fucked in that sense. We all can lose out on state grants and therefore be shit out of luck as far as college goes, and to top it off, have no licenses. :D

I now know what Ice T felt in his song Cop Killer :lol: ..... actually hilarious stuff.
Beginning adulthood... gotta love it.[/quote]

That stinks, good luck though hopefully it won't turn into any more of a mess than already.

Archived