What is "Your Drink"

Jamie_B

Beer of choice - Bud Light... it just takes too much of it to get a good buzz going.

My new choice is Windsor Can, Can Mist, Beam, etc. with Diet Coke. You don't have to drink 13 of them to get "relaxed" like you do with beer so you're not freakin stuffed...

On hot days - nothing like chilled Margaritas... Pretty much any way you want to make them!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='547321' date='Sep 14 2007, 07:57 AM']Yeah, I remember that, how have you been, man? You haven't posted in awhile. I take it that means you're working and don't have time to hang out with us losers anymore?
:D[/quote]
No i'm still not back to work. My doctor said I may never get the strength back in my left arm, so I am still screwed right now. I made a few posts yesterday, but other than that, I am lurking on here every day.

[quote name='Tigris' post='547181' date='Sep 13 2007, 11:06 PM']By the way, anyone have that Miller Chill? It's pretty good, but it doesn't feel like I'm drinking beer.[/quote]

I had one of those once. Delicious.

i mean no i didnt! ;)

nati miller lite and budweiser. Can't go wrong with any of them.

Well, if Bung is cool with it then here goes. I stopped drinking "regularly" close to 10 years ago. You could call me a social drinker now in that I'll drink occasionally at a BBQ or at an office party (year end party that is). When I do decide to drink I go back to my old realiables.

Beer: Sapporo Black Label
Tequila: Usually I'll stick with the typical Jose Cuervo Gold. Seems to be the standard wherever you go. I'll try others if available though. Had one one time that was pretty pricey, compared to Cuervo, and it was really really good, but I don't remember the name of it. Tequila has that affect on you. hehe!!
MULLY
tequila puts hair on your balls

I usually drink whisky sour's and do shots of Crown or Beam (if I am going cheap). I occasionally like Jager, though I've had way too many bad experiences with it. I Don't like many mixed drinks really, always too damn sweet or milky. Beer has always given me diarhea so I can't drink it.

-E

[quote name='Bunghole' post='547322' date='Sep 14 2007, 06:59 AM']Ha, it's all good. Don't stop the party on my account.
And frankly, some of you male members admitting to what you drink...need to check your nutsack to make sure it's still there...
Brandy Alexander...pfffft....
:lol:[/quote]

It is a delightful romp through flavor-land.

:D

[quote name='#22' post='547457' date='Sep 14 2007, 11:58 AM']Gentlemen, be civil. Everyone knows that real homosexuals have only one drink of choice:
[img]http://badluckcity.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/iron-city.jpg[/img]
in Shitsburgh, we work hard...we play hard
[/quote]

tabernacile

[quote name='Jrod' post='547785' date='Sep 14 2007, 07:06 PM']My drink?

SoCo and milk[/quote]
We still haven't forgotten about you, J-Rod...
:lol:
And SoCo and MILK?
Blech...sounds....thick and sweet...or like something you'd slip into a cranky toddler's bottle to get them to shut up and go to sleep!

[quote name='creechnasty' post='547805' date='Sep 14 2007, 07:30 PM']Domestic = PBR

Import = Newcastle

Mixed Drink = Whiskey Sour

Hard Stuff = Cheap Scotch(on the rocks) [b]or Cheap Tequila... The cheaper the better[/b][/quote]
[img]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2779/montezumags5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3044/2fingerskb7.jpg[/img]

Doesn't get much cheaper than those!
<<sips OJ>>

[quote name='Bunghole' post='547790' date='Sep 14 2007, 09:09 PM']We still haven't forgotten about you, J-Rod...
And SoCo and MILK?
Blech...sounds....thick and sweet...or like something you'd slip into a cranky toddler's bottle to get them to shut up and go to sleep!
:lol:[/quote]

haha.. nah, actually that's what some weird Indian(the country) dude my friend works with drinks. The thought repulses me. I usually drink SoSo with cola or root beer or shots with a little lime, some Jameson now and then... the classic vodka... and any beer I can get will do.

Alchy has actually gotten me in trouble lately... I got a pending possession, consumption and purchase charge against me.

[quote name='Jrod' post='547827' date='Sep 14 2007, 07:58 PM']haha.. nah, actually that's what some weird Indian(the country) dude my friend works with drinks. The thought repulses me. I usually drink SoSo with cola or root beer or shots with a little lime, some Jameson now and then... the classic vodka... and any beer I can get will do.

Alchy has actually gotten me in trouble lately... [b]I got a pending possession, consumption and purchase charge against me[/b].[/quote]
I assume that means you're not 21?

[quote name='oldschooler' post='547834' date='Sep 14 2007, 08:04 PM']I'll shut up my mug if you fill up my jug with some good ole [b]Mountain Dew[/b] !

Yaaaa-hooo ![/quote]
That and a wee dram of this shit:

[img]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9302/crystalskunkvj2.jpg[/img]

Archived