What is "Your Drink"

Jamie_B

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='547172' date='Sep 13 2007, 10:57 PM']SoCo...Patron..Jag..Pretty much those 3 drinks I can get crunk off of[/quote]what the hell are you "getting crunk" for at your age? :onoudidnt:[quote name='ONYX' post='547174' date='Sep 13 2007, 10:59 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Whatever.......you couldn't even handle a Snapple on the rocks.[/b][/color][/quote][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='547174' date='Sep 13 2007, 10:59 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Whatever.......you couldn't even handle a Snapple on the rocks.[/b][/color][/quote]
You obviously don't know how I party bra

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='547176' date='Sep 13 2007, 11:00 PM']what the hell are you "getting crunk" for at your age? :onoudidnt:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]
;)

I like myself some Jaeger sometimes. Not Jaeger Bombs, just Jaeger, though The Bombs are delicious... just costs too much to really enjoy.

I've been drinking Bud Light... I like Long Island iced teas (real iced teas are disgusting by the way).

By the way, anyone have that Miller Chill? It's pretty good, but it doesn't feel like I'm drinking beer.

[quote name='Tigris' post='547181' date='Sep 13 2007, 10:06 PM']I like myself some Jaeger sometimes. Not Jaeger Bombs, just Jaeger, though The Bombs are delicious... just costs too much to really enjoy.

I've been drinking Bud Light... I like Long Island iced teas (real iced teas are disgusting by the way).

By the way, anyone have that Miller Chill? It's pretty good, but it doesn't feel like I'm drinking beer.[/quote]

I can't drink Jaeger anymore...too much in college. I can't stand it at all. It's gross. Killing off too many bottles has done that to me.

[quote name='Tigris' post='547181' date='Sep 13 2007, 11:06 PM']I like myself some Jaeger sometimes. Not Jaeger Bombs, just Jaeger, though The Bombs are delicious... just costs too much to really enjoy.

By the way, anyone have that Miller Chill? It's pretty good, but it doesn't feel like I'm drinking beer.[/quote]

The Miller Chill is a good drink after you have already had a few :lol:....... my favorite beer is miller lite and as far as mixed drink, I like white russians, (so tasty, like a milkshake) rum and diet coke, and greygoose and cranberry or orange. Once in a while if a place has martini specials I will order the fruity ones.

Wow, sounds like I drink wayyy too much. HAHA but honestly I really don't. :whistle:

[quote name='bengalfan34' post='547318' date='Sep 14 2007, 05:50 AM']I stopped drinking back in march when I had a stroke. I figured it wouldn't be good drinking with all the medication I am on now. But when I did drink, it was just Bud Light, Coors Light, or Keystone Light.[/quote]
Yeah, I remember that, how have you been, man? You haven't posted in awhile. I take it that means you're working and don't have time to hang out with us losers anymore?
:D

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='547314' date='Sep 14 2007, 05:14 AM']Guys, C'mon!! Bung is trying to stop drinking and you start this kind of thread? Fuckin' hell!!
MULLY

My drink is water.........on the rocks.[/quote]
Ha, it's all good. Don't stop the party on my account.
And frankly, some of you male members admitting to what you drink...need to check your nutsack to make sure it's still there...
Brandy Alexander...pfffft....
:lol:

Archived