Bengals will win next 3 games!

its amazing that people here think we can win games...more or less 3 in a row>?

u are fools

yes fools
we are LUCKY to win 6 games this year.

we are 1-4 , the season is over, and I mean over as in, we are not going to the playoffs. Wjy play if there is no chance of play offs,...thats what every theam works for all year. We may beat the jets, lose to pitt and win buff woopdi fucking do, we will be 3-5, with pit and balt to play again, not to mention the cardnals and tenn that look a hell of a lot tougher than we do. if we win 6, Im surprised

[quote name='Indianabengal' post='569780' date='Oct 14 2007, 06:18 PM']I aughta take names of people who think the season is over. A lot of superbowl champions have lost 4 games in a season.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Please do take my name, write it down.

[quote name='Indianabengal' post='569780' date='Oct 14 2007, 06:18 PM']I aughta take names of people who think the season is over. A lot of superbowl champions have lost 4 games in a season.[/quote]

Mark me down. Mark all my neighbors down too. Mark down 95% of Cincinnati.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='569789' date='Oct 14 2007, 05:26 PM']Probably none. I think I heard that 5 teams since 1990 have made the playoffs after a 1-4 start.[/quote]Wow i would have guessed at least 10 in the playoffs...Thanks for the answer.I was thinking the same on the super bowl..

[quote name='Indianabengal' post='569577' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:34 PM']Its tough not having linebackers in the best league in the professional sports world. But we should get some back this week. The winning starts in 7 days.
Keep your heads up to the true fans. To you others, go ahead and start your draft threads. :lol:[/quote]

:headbang: ...I'm with you!

Archived