Everyone needs to chill.....

Over the last week or so, I have steadily watched this board deteriorate into a brawl betweens those that beleive that the season is salvagable, and those that are willing to concede the season. And what that has resorted to is a shitload of name calling, insults, and other unnecessary shit that is uncalled for. Not to mention so many damn posts about everything that appears to have a orange and black stripe on it to be completely against the fabric of socity as we know it. I can take negativity, but damn, it's getting annoying.

It's part of the reason that I don't post as much on here as I used to.

Take a damn chill pill and relax. If you can't express your opinion (and all kinds are accepeted here, regardless of where they come from) without the thread resorting to name calling and insults, take it to another board. Most of us have come here to read about the Bengals, regardless of the success or hardships that they are having, not to see a bunch of people bicker about who can be more realistic than the other.

I just want the board to go back to the quality that we have all become accomstomed to, and not end up devolving into an offshoot of the Bengals.com message boards. So can we chill with all the bickering please? We can't predict the future, and there is a reason that hindsight is 20/20. And regardless of how predictive trends can be, there is no way that we can absoultely say that things are gonna stay the same or change. That is why I would much rather see what happens with my own eyes.

I know this probably has been said, but I felt that I have to say my piece on all the shit that has gone on on this board.

Flame away if you want. -_-

Amen brother, this is the first time in the go-bengals history that things have looked as shitty as they are, and we are finally starting to see how some people act when facing adversity. Lot of people are ripping on coaches and players that is getting kinda ridiculous, aka trade Chad. The bengals might not make the playoffs this year, but if a couple things go right we are still the team that we all thought we would be going into the year.

Dont give up on this team, we've waited years for this, dont lose hope now after 4 bad games.

Amen brother, this is the first time in the go-bengals history that things have looked as shitty as they are, and we are finally starting to see how some people act when facing adversity. Lot of people are ripping on coaches and players that is getting kinda ridiculous, aka trade Chad. The bengals might not make the playoffs this year, but if a couple things go right we are still the team that we all thought we would be going into the year.

Dont give up on this team, we've waited years for this, dont lose hope now after 4 bad games.

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='573860' date='Oct 21 2007, 12:48 AM']Over the last week or so, I have steadily watched this board deteriorate into a brawl betweens those that beleive that the season is salvagable, and those that are willing to concede the season. And what that has resorted to is a shitload of name calling, insults, and other unnecessary shit that is uncalled for. Not to mention so many damn posts about everything that appears to have a orange and black stripe on it to be completely against the fabric of socity as we know it. I can take negativity, but damn, it's getting annoying.

Take a damn chill pill and relax. If you can't express your opinion (and all kinds are accepeted here, regardless of where they come from) without the thread resorting to name calling and insults, take it to another board. Most of us have come here to read about the Bengals, regardless of the success or hardships that they are having, not to see a bunch of people bicker about who can be more realistic than the other.

I just want the board to go back to the quality that we have all become accomstomed to, and not end up devolving into an offshoot of the Bengals.com message boards. So can we chill with all the bickering please? We can't predict the future, and there is a reason that hindsight is 20/20. And regardless of how predictive trends can be, there is no way that we can absoultely say that things are gonna stay the same or change. That is why I would much rather see what happens with my own eyes.

I know this probably has been said, but I felt that I have to say my piece on all the shit that has gone on on this board.

Flame away if you want. -_-[/quote]

Boy, you missed alot. How about the chad battles. Watson >>>>> Rudi. No he's not!!!! IT's the O, it's the D. Been kind of crazy around here.

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='573860' date='Oct 21 2007, 12:48 AM']Over the last week or so, I have steadily watched this board deteriorate into a brawl betweens those that beleive that the season is salvagable, and those that are willing to concede the season. And what that has resorted to is a shitload of name calling, insults, and other unnecessary shit that is uncalled for. Not to mention so many damn posts about everything that appears to have a orange and black stripe on it to be completely against the fabric of socity as we know it. I can take negativity, but damn, it's getting annoying.

Flame away if you want. -_-[/quote]

It's cool, dude. After we go 12-4, everyone will simmer down!

WHO DEY!

-jd

Archived