Call of Duty 4

B.A.B.

[quote name='staticx682000' post='592154' date='Nov 12 2007, 07:17 PM']Just got it, so far mine has been very good...I had some server lag..[/quote]

I had some lag happen once today for the first time, just got kicked out of a room then rejoined. Way better than Im used to still, and I still can't find anything I dont like about the game. Just wait till the Nuke goes off, thats a cool part.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='592277' date='Nov 13 2007, 12:03 AM']i got my level 40 online and just beat the single player. time for Assassins Creed tomorrow.[/quote]

Good lord, Im at level 20somthing and I thought I was.... oh wait, you dont use the grenade laucher do you?

[quote name='Jumpy' post='592174' date='Nov 12 2007, 06:59 PM']I had some lag happen once today for the first time, just got kicked out of a room then rejoined. Way better than Im used to still, and I still can't find anything I dont like about the game. Just wait till the Nuke goes off, thats a cool part.[/quote]I was on the Playstation boards this morning, and the lag issues are being worked out.

[quote name='Jumpy' post='592316' date='Nov 13 2007, 03:02 AM']Good lord, Im at level 20somthing and I thought I was.... oh wait, you dont use the grenade laucher do you?[/quote]
no i do not.

im trying to get scopes for my other weapons now, but if i want to beat the hell out of someone i use:

Primary: M16A4 with the ACOG Scope
Secondary: R700 Sniper, no attachment yet (i think im going to switch to the M21 instead tho cuz i think its better, i cant wait to get my hands on the 50 cal)
Special Grenade: Smoke
Perk 1: RPG or Claymore (if im going to snipe a lot, i use claymore to protect my backside)
Perk 2: Carry two primary weapons and no pistol (sometimes i go with Double Tap instead which is an increased rate of fire)
Perk 3: Deeper Bullet Penetration

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='592382' date='Nov 13 2007, 08:50 AM']no i do not.

im trying to get scopes for my other weapons now, but if i want to beat the hell out of someone i use:

Primary: M16A4 with the ACOG Scope
Secondary: R700 Sniper, no attachment yet (i think im going to switch to the M21 instead tho cuz i think its better, i cant wait to get my hands on the 50 cal)
Special Grenade: Smoke
Perk 1: RPG or Claymore (if im going to snipe a lot, i use claymore to protect my backside)
Perk 2: Carry two primary weapons and no pistol (sometimes i go with Double Tap instead which is an increased rate of fire)
Perk 3: Deeper Bullet Penetration[/quote]I love the perks, how about you? I think they are a nice touch for cod....

yeah the perks are nice. I think they did a really good job with online play with the challenges and boot camp and such, it gives you something else work for other than just playing well, and it makes you get familiar with guns you might not have otherwise.

Hey Thrum whats your COD handle?

[quote name='Jumpy' post='592483' date='Nov 13 2007, 12:17 PM']yeah the perks are nice. I think they did a really good job with online play with the challenges and boot camp and such, it gives you something else work for other than just playing well, and it makes you get familiar with guns you might not have otherwise.
[b]
Hey Thrum whats your COD handle?[/b][/quote]
huh?

Archived