Call of Duty 4

B.A.B.

Alright, I'm sittin here wondering if I should pick up Call of Duty 4 tomorrow. I've read some reviews of it, and I have heard that it's a great experience and all that yadda yadda yadda. What do ya'll think about it, though? Is it worth 60 dollars? Will it make me want to put Halo 3 down for a little while? Any of yall have it yet? What are your impressions from it?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='588700' date='Nov 7 2007, 09:59 PM']pick it up asap. i havent even thought about halo 3 since. i knew i wouldnt. cod4 is one of the best games ever.[/quote]

Okay. You guys convinced me. I picked it up today. I can't play it yet, cause I gotta do laundry for the team, but I will be up all night playing it. You BETTER be on, Thurman. You too, Dan

[quote name='Bunghole' post='589483' date='Nov 8 2007, 04:41 PM']I just picked up the original Call of Duty for my PC for like five bucks, and it's great for a 2003 game. I'll let you guys know when I catch up to COD 35 in the year 2056...[/quote]That game was great untill all the damn hackers took it over...

[quote name='staticx682000' post='589519' date='Nov 8 2007, 06:24 PM']That game was great untill all the damn hackers took it over...[/quote]
I don't play online. Nobody is any good compared to me...I mean, I suck at multiplayer.
Actually, I'm not too bad, I did the BF 1942 thing for a long time, I just enjoy playing by myself (and with myself)...
:lol:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='589539' date='Nov 8 2007, 06:14 PM']I don't play online. Nobody is any good compared to me...I mean, I suck at multiplayer.
Actually, I'm not too bad, I did the BF 1942 thing for a long time, I just enjoy playing by myself (and with myself)...
:lol:[/quote] :D

[quote name='Bunghole' post='589594' date='Nov 8 2007, 09:46 PM']Damn, I forgot how much you've been around the way.
Why don't you post more, fucking Marine?[/quote]I roam around the board and read, but between work and the farm and kids, well you get the picture. I would post more but someone always makes my point first.. :lol:

I just beat the single player campaign today, and I must say that COD4 has the coolest ending to any sort of media EVER.

***************SPOILER********************

For anyone else who beat the game, wasn't that just the coolest shit ever how the dude handed you the pistol, and you had to take out the bad dude and his two guards? That was just sooooooo fucking cool, man. It was seriously some Tom Cruise major motion picture type thing. It was seriously...I dunno...I'm still in awe from the whole thing. The single player game was amazing. And so was the level after the credits. I've replayed that extra level 3 times already.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='589539' date='Nov 8 2007, 07:14 PM']I don't play online. Nobody is any good compared to me...I mean, I suck at multiplayer.
:lol:[/quote]

bung i love 1942, and bf2

i play both online

[quote name='rudi32' post='589849' date='Nov 9 2007, 01:09 PM']bung i love 1942, and bf2

i play both online[/quote]

HELL YEAH! Ever play CTF?
I'm a gaming nerd in a clan for BF SERIES.

BACK TO THE TOPIC,

IS THE MULTIPLAYER ANY GOOD? THINKING ABOUT GETTING A SERVER.

Archived