Dumb embarassing question

ChicagoBengal

12th man was kind enough to make my sig a couple of years ago, and I just noticed the "B" logo transposed over the pic of the Chicago skyline. Has that always been there? I have zero attention to detail and as I said, I just noticed it this afternoon. Thanks in advance if anyone has any input.

I don't remember either. But, it looks cool, FWIW. And you and I both have the luxury of having former players in our sigs...mine are just more recently unemployed. I may have to get 12th to hook me up with a new one, or just make a Gardner-Webb, I mean, UK basketball one from here on out (if the Bengals lose to the Ravens).

[quote name='Bunghole' post='590192' date='Nov 10 2007, 05:40 PM']I don't remember either. But, it looks cool, FWIW. And you and I both have the luxury of having former players in our sigs...mine are just more recently unemployed. I may have to get 12th to hook me up with a new one, or just make a Gardner-Webb, I mean, UK basketball one from here on out (if the Bengals lose to the Ravens).[/quote]
I like it too. And I'd feel sorry for anyone making a Gardner-Webb theme. I don't think there are enough pics on the googleweb to make it work.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived