hatton vs mayweather

ickeyshuffler

[quote name='whodey24k' post='605942' date='Dec 8 2007, 09:54 PM']this undercard is so boring, why can't they make a decent undercard for once. This fucker was $55 and you get stuck watching 3 scrub fights and one good one.[/quote]

did you order the fight?

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='605949' date='Dec 8 2007, 10:34 PM']did anyone watch the special on HBO about this fight ? wow, it was pretty cool i kinda wanna see fattie hatte win :) but im watching the UFC right now on spike for the season finale. matt danzig agaist that farm boy i can't remember his name.[/quote]

24/7 is a great show, hopefully they keep making it. They need to promote the sport of boxing as much as posible, and that show is a great way to do it.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='605984' date='Dec 9 2007, 01:10 AM']i would of like to of seen that fight with a different ref. I feel he forced the fight to mayweathers style in the first couple of rounds. Hats of to floyd, he really is the best pound for pound fighter in the world.[/quote]

while the ref did force the fight to more of Mayweather's style I don't think he was wrong in doing so, too much clinching and holding was going on. Pretty Boy is clearly the best PFP on the face of the planet.
I really hope he doesn't retire or take the extended vacation he was talking about, he's one of only a few guys worth watching IMO.

Archived