What if......

MULLY

The wife and I were just talking baseball and I was telling her how it sucked when they restructured and the Dodgers were taken out of our division because that was a great rivalry. It got me to thinking about football and, hypothetically speaking of course, what if the divisions were restructured. Honestly, as much as I hate those cock sucking Stealers, I don't think I'd be too thrilled about them being taken out of our division. That would really suck the life out of 2 games each season.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='605963' date='Dec 8 2007, 11:26 PM']The wife and I were just talking baseball and I was telling her how it sucked when they restructured and the Dodgers were taken out of our division because that was a great rivalry. It got me to thinking about football and, hypothetically speaking of course, what if the divisions were restructured. Honestly, as much as I hate those cock sucking Stealers, I don't think I'd be too thrilled about them being taken out of our division. That would really suck the life out of 2 games each season.
MULLY[/quote]You only have to go back to the Browns to realize that. I still don't get up for them like I do for the Sqeelers, but I used to .

Geographically speaking it would make the most sense for the "North" to be Cincy, Cleveland, pissburgh, and Indy. The "East" would be comprised of NE, Baltimore, Buffalo, and NY Jets. The "South" would then be Miami, Jacksonville, Houston, and Tennessee...

So, you'd trade away Baltimore for Indy... I don't like that trade!!!

Archived