Joe Horn

Smizno

What is everybodys take on this guy? What do you think should happen to this vigilante. Personally, I'm kinda up in the air about this one. You shouldn't take the law in your own hands but they shouldn't have broken into someones home and stolen. Who knows what they would have done to the people if they were home. One thing is for sure though......they will never break into another home.

Fuck that guy.

He actively sought to murder someone.. His life, nor the lives of his friends nor family were in danger.

He's a fucking murderer as far as I'm concerned.

What makes it even worse, considering how soon the police got there after the shooting seems to indicate there was good chance the perps would have been arrested.. He did the right thing by calling the police, but he became a murderer when he decisively and unneccessarily killed two people. They didn't even have a criminal history besides minor drug offenses.

I'd lock him up to make an example of him. Simply can't have hillbillies going off half-cocked and killing people because they THINK they see something "wrong".

[quote name='Lucid' post='608410' date='Dec 13 2007, 06:36 PM']Fuck that guy.

He actively sought to murder someone.. His life, nor the lives of his friends nor family were in danger.

He's a fucking murderer as far as I'm concerned.

What makes it even worse, considering how soon the police got there after the shooting seems to indicate there was good chance the perps would have been arrested.. He did the right thing by calling the police, but he became a murderer when he decisively and unneccessarily killed two people. They didn't even have a criminal history besides minor drug offenses.

I'd lock him up to make an example of him. Simply can't have hillbillies going off half-cocked and killing people because they THINK they see something "wrong".[/quote]

I feel pretty much the same

Archived