feeling the hate tonight - who's on your list?

ladies and gents,

I know this topic has been touched on in the past but at the risk of overkill, I'd like to reinstate it.
As an Fn'G to the board (fuckin new guy), I'd like to get to know everyone better, to listen to their
thoughts, feelings, ideas, and other shit like that, and to hear who your hatred is directed to (in addition to
our friends from Pissburgh, the Mistake By the Lake, and Crack Town USA, and vice versa towards us).
Foxsports.com ran this forum in one of their articles off their $8 Beer section.
Below is what I posted.

For your reference as to where I'm coming from, my girlfriend is being a pain in the ass and
I'm drinking the finest in box-wine right now (just for the sake of being a dick, which may be the
source of my girlfriends' bitchiness - but whatever), so I'm ready to let the hate flow. Remember,
if you got hate in your heart....let it out!!!! Enjoy!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/Dayn%20Perry/2007/10/19/Friday_Ballot_Box_DisLoyalty_Oaths?page_no=1"]http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/Dayn%...Oaths?page_no=1[/url]

I have a lot of hate in my heart so I was unable to focus it on a mere 5 victims. Get the hell out of my way:

1. (tie) pissburgh Squeelers and the Baltimore Ratbirds. Two shit teams from two shit towns (the "shittiness" scale doesn't even go high enough for Cleveland, the Mistake By The Lake). If I was a prisoner in Iran and they fired a nuclear missle at America, and I was forced to pick a city to get hit, I'd pick pissburgh. Then I'd ask them to fire another one so Baltimore could get hit too. Cleveland is already a post-apocalyptic nuclear waste site, so save the time and money. I hope your lake catches on fire again and swallows the city whole. And the fact that the Browns are even a winning team right now is proof that God hates us all. NEXT!!!!

2. the "people" and sports teams of Boston/"New England"
I'd rather listen to a thousand alley cats screw while Fran Drescher sings and scratches against a chalkboard than some sub-human Chowda-head ramble on about the Sawx and that dude-enthusiast Tom Brady. The Dynamic Duo of "Big Papi" and that slack-jawed douschebag Manny Ramirez make me sick, and every time some asshole "expert" starts gushing over Brady and Bellichek it makes me wish that TV was never invented. I should have been a kneepad salesman for these bozos on TV. I'd be a rich man right now. Go paak ya caa in Havaad yaad, and then go fuck yourself.

3. THE Ohio State University and anyone associated with it. Your arrogance is unmatched in college sports. Your mascot Brutus the Buckeye looks like a back-alley coat-hanger abortion gone horribly wrong. Easy the most awful college fans in the history of college fans, and the home to all the dumb kids in Ohio who couldn't get into Miami. And everytime during an NFL game when the players introduce themselves, they insist on saying THE Ohio State University. Your degree isn't worth the paper its printed on and I hope your school burns to the ground.

4. * , uh, I mean Barry Bonds. Any explaination needed?

5. the New York Mets. Like the red-headed stepchild of the family who somehow managed to make something with their life, yet will always be # 2, no matter how well they do. I hate them and all their F.L.I.D (Fuckin Long Island Dickhead) fans that make their pilgrimage from Strong Island to beautiful Flushing, Queens. Your stadium is a blight on the face of the earth. Who doesn't love going to a baseball game and having a 747 jet fly over every 20 seconds from LaGuardia Airport next door? And not that Yankee Stadium is in a great neighborhood, but you gotta love the fact that Shea's parking lot butts up against about a thousand chop shops. I've left that stadium before wondering if I should go back to my original parking spot, or go see if my car is already in the chop shop across the street.

and a special honorary "fuck you" goes to none other than Mr. Bud Selig, the Scourge of American Sports. What other man can single handedly ruin a sport, turn a blind eye to rampant 'roid use, etc. Lets not forget there's certainly NO conflict of interest with his family and the Brewers, and him being the commish. And don't even get me started on his stance on Charlie Hustle, Mr. Peter Edward Rose. There's not enough memory on this website nor hours in eternity.

Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen.

You forgot Yankee fans, Braves fans, and Roger Goodell.

And in regard to #3, I'm guessing you've never met a fan from Miami U (Florida), Florida State, Michigan, Oklahoma, Nebraska, or any fan of an SEC team?

Or any fan of a Texas team.

Or a Raiders fan.

Or a fan of any SoCal college team.

I could go on...

[quote name='The Ghost of Chucky B.' post='619530' date='Jan 6 2008, 01:10 AM']Remember, if you got hate in your heart....let it out!!!! Enjoy!!!![/quote]

Your Clayton Bigsby reference didn't go unnoticed. In fact, you could've just called this thread "The Hater's Ball."

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='619536' date='Jan 6 2008, 01:32 AM']Your Clayton Bigsby reference didn't go unnoticed. In fact, you could've just called this thread "The Hater's Ball."[/quote]

hhahaha. I was wondering how many people would pick up on the Clayton Bigsby reference.
Well played sir.

As the post above which mentioned the Yankees, I won't get too far into
it...but I'm sorry. As a resident of the NY Metro Area, I pull for the Yanks to win (though my ultimate
loyalty resides with the Big Red Machine - plus I've always liked the Yanks history and tradition since I
was little).
PLUS, I fuckin hate those orange and purple fags from down the road in Queens (aka - the Mets).

Believe me, I could go on more about teams I hate. But its late and I liked to sleep.

[quote name='The Ghost of Chucky B.' post='619540' date='Jan 6 2008, 01:48 AM']PLUS, I fuckin hate those orange and purple fags from down the road in Queens (aka - the Mets).[/quote]

I drove from Cincy to NY to see the Reds play the Mets in '05. Those chop shops you speak of scared me. Is that road they are on still a dirt road? I couldn't believe there was really a dirt road next to Shea in Queens.

As for number 3, there are a lot of teams that have fag fans. I have no allegiance to Ohio State and really give a shit less whether they win or lose. But in all honesty, Michigan fans are much worse than OSU fans.

I've spent time in both areas, and both were bad as to fan blind arrogance, but Michigan students actually think they are a better person than you because their football team happens to be good, and most of these people couldn't name one player on the current roster. If there were Michigan students who did not hold this arrogance, they certainly were not visible while I was there.

Archived