'PLAYGIRL' EDITOR FIRED AFTER OUTING SELF AS REPUB

Jason

Well, why dont we wait until the whole story comes out before we make conclusions. I would think that a corporation such as Playgirl wouldnt fire someone based on political affiliations, like it wouldnt come out. Come on, now.

As for Jason, your title is kinda funny. [i]Tolerance[/i], huh?

Look at the way many of you are bashing democrats. As if many of the posters on this board dont jump on democrats....but it's not okay to confront/tease a coworker for stating she is republican? Please.

[quote name='kitkat' date='Mar 22 2005, 04:59 PM']Well, why dont we wait until the whole story comes out before we make conclusions. I would think that a corporation such as Playgirl wouldnt fire someone based on political affiliations, like it wouldnt come out. Come on, now.

As for Jason, your title is kinda funny. [i]Tolerance[/i], huh?

Look at the way many of you are bashing democrats.  As if many of the posters on this board dont jump on democrats....but it's not okay to confront/tease a coworker for stating she is republican? Please.
[right][post="65983"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

But it is the left who CLAIM they are for "tolerance".

Who came out with the chant "sexist, biggot homophobe"?

The Liberals are tolerant of different races, and different religions (unless you're a Christian) and different sexual orientations.

But not different ideas.

[quote name='Jason' date='Mar 22 2005, 04:09 PM']But it is the left who CLAIM they are for "tolerance".

Who came out with the chant "sexist, biggot homophobe"?

The Liberals are tolerant of different races, and different religions (unless you're a Christian) and different sexual orientations.

But not different ideas.
[right][post="65992"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I throw pens at the christians whenever they walk by my desk. I love persicuting the majority...

/sarcasm

If somone cant tolerate different ideas, then by definition, they are not a liberal.

[quote name='Ben' date='Mar 22 2005, 05:43 PM']I throw pens at the christians whenever they walk by my desk.  I love persicuting the majority...

/sarcasm

If somone cant tolerate different ideas, then by definition, they are not a liberal.
[right][post="66037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Then liberals are not liberal.

What about the guy at Harvard who had the audacity to ponder if there just MIGHT be gender differences that account for the differences in men and women in engineering and science?

Read the book "The New Thought Police" by Tammy Bruce. Very insightful.

[quote name='Jason' date='Mar 22 2005, 05:51 PM']Then liberals are not liberal.

What about the guy at Harvard who had the audacity to ponder if there just MIGHT be gender differences that account for the differences in men and women in engineering and science? 

Read the book "The New Thought Police" by Tammy Bruce.  Very insightful.
[right][post="66048"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Is the old thought police scared they might be losing ground?

Archived