Anyone else having problems with the board time?

The time of the posts either goes up 1 hour or down 1 hour when I hit refresh.
Is it something wrong with the board or do I need to change a setting in "My Controls" section?

[img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/CTA513/boardtime.jpg[/img]

its just being loopy because of day light savings this past weekend.

I am having issues with the ads though. I don't have a problem with the ads being in place, but is there some way to mute them? Its a pain in the ass hearing the myspace ones every time I click on a thread.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='642323' date='Mar 10 2008, 06:30 PM']its just being loopy because of day light savings this past weekend.

I am having issues with the ads though. I don't have a problem with the ads being in place, but is there some way to mute them? Its a pain in the ass hearing the myspace ones every time I click on a thread.[/quote]

i ahve never heard anything.. sorry about that i will have them remove audio ads...

thanks for letting me know... i will get that changed.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='642339' date='Mar 10 2008, 06:28 PM']i ahve never heard anything.. sorry about that i will have them remove audio ads...

thanks for letting me know... i will get that changed.[/quote]

thanks go, as much as I like Jessica Simpson, its annoying to hear her singing the same song every 5 seconds when I click on a thread! :lol:

Its the myspace ones, and the microsoft ipod/xbox ones though those aren't as annoying.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='642346' date='Mar 10 2008, 06:49 PM']thanks go, as much as I like Jessica Simpson, its annoying to hear her singing the same song every 5 seconds when I click on a thread! :lol:

Its the myspace ones, and the microsoft ipod/xbox ones though those aren't as annoying.[/quote]

i had them remove all audio ads.. thats shits annoying, i hadnt heard any...

Archived