OT: Fantasy Baseball League

OK we got an ESPN fantasy baseball league going and we still need to fill 5 more spots. Thought I'd post on the main forum since some people don't read the Reds one.

Draft is currently set for 9 PM on Monday, March 31. The plan is to do a keeper league (keep 6). No money. Format is H2H 5x5.

Anyone who is interested please PM me and I'll send an invite.

Mods please feel free to delete this topic or move it to the Reds forum once the league is filled.

[quote name='Cricket' post='645736' date='Mar 24 2008, 12:06 PM']baseball, what's that? :unsure:[/quote]

I think it consists of two pads or "bases", a hard ball (which one bowls to the waiting 'batter'), and a long paddle like 'club'. The object is for the bowler to make the batter miss the ball, while knocking over the center pin set up behind the home plate.

If the batter makes contact, the others in the feild try to tackle him after retrieving the ball... If the runner is tackled before he can make it to both bases, the ball is placed in the middle of a circle formed by both teams, and they all try to kick it out of the "scrum".

If the batter makes it to both the bases it is a goal, and the ball is replaced for a corner kick...

I have to admit, I'm not very knowledgable of the game, but that's the basics in a nutshell.

Archived