Reds pitching staff..

Guest Claptonrocks

Guest Claptonrocks
The rotation of Wilson, Milton, Ortiz, Harang and Claussen isnt the most dominating but its better than recent years.
1. Wilson--savy vet that knows how to pitch.. 13 wins
2. Milton --knows how to win despite the homers he allows 13 wins
3. Ortiz --throws hard..will challenge hitters 11 wins
4. Harang--if he concentrates after the fifth could win more 11 wins
5. Claussen --trys to be to picky..challenge more 7 wins
6. Hudson ---will be the fifth starter when healthy 8 wins
63 wins from starting pitchers
Throw in another 25 out of the bullpen and it comes to 88wins
Is that enough to get a wild card?? hope so....

i was just reading an article about how much we have improved in the offseason yesterday in the enquire. the writer talked alot about the pitching and that it is the best we've had in several years, supported it well with many stats that convinced me. the writer went on to say that winning the NL central may be out of reach but that we should easily improve by 15 games or more and have our first winning season in 4 years i think it was.

our pitching improved alot and i doubt they will disapoint much this year.

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='Mar 28 2005, 12:17 PM']i was just reading an article about how much we have improved in the offseason yesterday in the enquire. the writer talked alot about the pitching and that it is the best we've had in several years, supported it well with many stats that convinced me. the writer went on to say that winning the NL central may be out of reach but that we should easily improve by 15 games or more and have our first winning season in 4 years i think it was.

our pitching improved alot and i doubt they will disapoint much this year.
[right][post="68360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

the fire is on the reds with all of the buzz around the bengals the last two years, implimenting a real nfl style salasry cap would fix that sport almost completely.

Archived