bengals on dvd

I would offer the space. But I doubt this guy really has the desire, patience and time that it would require for him to rip all the CD's and then upload them. Even if he has broadband he still will probably be linited to 40KBps up. You are talking MANY hours of upload.

cp2024
Are these on VCD or DVD?
What kind of bandwidth do you have?

[quote name='cp2024' date='Mar 28 2005, 11:20 PM']i have all of last seasons games on dvd each game is on one cd how can i put them on the computer for everyone to have.
[right][post="68718"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Can i come over to your house and copy them?

Guest reggiemyles_4_vp
[quote name='cp2024' date='Mar 28 2005, 10:20 PM']i have all of last seasons games on dvd each game is on one cd how can i put them on the computer for everyone to have.
[right][post="68718"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
If you live in cincy, I'll meet you anywhere anytime to copy those from you.

Guest BengalsOwn
You need a burning utility such as Nero. Use it to burn an image onto your hard drive, and then if you have broadband upload the images to a web server. If they are all on VCD's, the image files won't be more than 700 MB. It would take a few days but they would all eventually upload.

Or you could use bit torrent...

[quote name='The Scales' date='Mar 29 2005, 09:15 PM']Come on Cp, let's do this mang.  How did you record the games btw?

I'd buy you a double cheesburger, french fries and a milkshake.
[right][post="69198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] im interested in copies of the dvd's.... if you get them up let us know, or if you decide to copy them to dvd and sell them id be willing to pay you for copies of certain games!

[quote name='The Scales' date='Mar 29 2005, 09:15 PM']Come on Cp, let's do this mang.  How did you record the games btw?

I'd buy you a double cheesburger, french fries and a milkshake.
[right][post="69198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
all the games were on tv and i have a dvd recorder

Guest mongoloido
You could always copy them to your computer and use BItTorrent or Azureus to share them with the people on this site. These programs get pretty user friendly.

Guest RudiRudiRudi
any person to person file sharing system all you have to do is move them to the shared folder that is created when you install one of those programs - i would suggest you used limewire it is by far the best....

[quote name='RudiRudiRudi' date='Mar 30 2005, 03:22 PM']any person to person file sharing system all you have to do is move them to the shared folder that is created when you install one of those programs - i would suggest you used limewire it is by far the best....
[right][post="69628"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

EDONKEY BAYBEE!

[quote name='Spcled3384' date='Mar 31 2005, 11:02 AM']If you can somehow get them up, that would be great.  I really want a copy of the 58-48 Browns game and the Ravens losing in the final seconds.  Makes me smile every time I think about it.
[right][post="69937"][/post][/right][/quote]

[quote name='USCTrojanDynastY' date='Apr 3 2005, 01:38 AM']man if you could get a copy of that Ravens Game on here that would be awesome..
[right][post="71323"][/post][/right][/quote]

That Ravens game brought tears to my eyes. Such a glorious event.

But if you do somehow work things out and get the games on your comp please share the wealth! :D

Archived