Tickets Tennessee Game

[quote name='GoBengals' post='699845' date='Sep 12 2008, 12:51 AM']i MUST know the transcript of THAT conversation....

"Loook honey, turns out this kid i know from the interwebs needs a ride from columbus airport to cincinnati, i know little about him but his post count is pretty solid so he must be cool ya know?, anyway, how about we pick up this kid at the airport and bring him back to cincinnati? he doesnt have a place to stay or anything, but it should be cool.... what-a-ya think?

careful, thats his van i posted the picture of.. :ninja:[/quote]

Ha.

Actually the conversation never happened. My wife had to work late (bad mood for her)...and I picked up my car that had some work done...costs more than expected...and it turned out the work wasn't completed (bad mood for me). It's burning off some oil that they spilled on the engine and I actually ended up locked inside my car when I got home and couldn't get out the driver's door, and had to climb out the passenger door (worse mood). Wife comes home...blah, blah, blah...both pissed off. We didn't even get to talk about our plans for Saturday.

...maybe I'll post the transcript of my next conversation with the service department at Century Honda.

Sorry, cantstop85, I don't think I'm gonna be able to offer you a ride from Columbus to Cincy.

As for the van...do the doors work?

[quote name='Cricket' post='699872' date='Sep 12 2008, 07:18 AM']...maybe I'll post the transcript of my next conversation with the service department at Century Honda.[/quote]

Since I specifically mentioned the business at fault, I feel compelled to mention that they did offer to make things right at no additional cost.

Archived