Attention Tailgators : Looking to Rent your Bengal Bus

RogerOH

[quote name='The_Joker' post='760621' date='Apr 2 2009, 11:57 AM']:049: :049: :049:
:bek081: :bek081: :bek081:
:sport27: :sport27: :sport27:

I wonder why it took Go so long to "switch"? Because you know, he has the attitude for a Mac guy..did he post pics of his new machine. :whistle: :headbang:[/quote]

hahaha, no pics, but i did switch.....everything...

i hadnt really looked into the specifics since they went to the intel chips. so after several weeks of research and discussion i decided to switch.. i do some graphic deign and printing and my wife does photography, so it made sense for many reasons there alone.

i sold all of our desktops and laptops (except one for the kids) and bought a 13" macbook aluminum 2.4 for the wife, went to 4gb ram, etc and a macbook pro aluminum for myself, 2.4 4gb ram, etc..

i got a time capsule as well, the 500gb, and an external 500gb drive attached to it.. 2x portable western digital passports(500gb for each of us) and bought 3x 22" 1080p lcd monitors so we can use them as desktops when we need to in the office. (i do dual monitors, she does just one).

bluetooth mighty mice and keyboards and what not as well..

quite happy.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='760666' date='Apr 2 2009, 02:34 PM']hahaha, no pics, but i did switch.....everything...

i hadnt really looked into the specifics since they went to the intel chips. so after several weeks of research and discussion i decided to switch.. i do some graphic deign and printing and my wife does photography, so it made sense for many reasons there alone.

i sold all of our desktops and laptops (except one for the kids) and bought a 13" macbook aluminum 2.4 for the wife, went to 4gb ram, etc and a macbook pro aluminum for myself, 2.4 4gb ram, etc..

i got a time capsule as well, the 500gb, and an external 500gb drive attached to it.. 2x portable western digital passports(500gb for each of us) and bought 3x 22" 1080p lcd monitors so we can use them as desktops when we need to in the office. (i do dual monitors, she does just one).

bluetooth mighty mice and keyboards and what not as well..

quite happy.[/quote]
:o

Holy shit!!!!!!!!! I thought you got an iPod or something....Bro! when you do it you do it right.

BTW my mighty mouse is not so mighty I have been through 3 of them....its starting to piss me off. Anyway...nice stuff.
:this_thread_is_useless_without_
B)

[quote name='The_Joker' post='760772' date='Apr 2 2009, 06:39 PM']:o

Holy shit!!!!!!!!! I thought you got an iPod or something....Bro! when you do it you do it right.

BTW my mighty mouse is not so mighty I have been through 3 of them....its starting to piss me off. Anyway...nice stuff.
:this_thread_is_useless_without_
B)[/quote]

hell almost forgot. i got an 8gb 1st gen ipod touch for the wife and i have a 32gb 2nd gen for myself.. there is also a 4gb nano floating around the house somewhere..

we rarely use our desktop stuff so im sure itll last a while. but i hear they arent top notch... works great thus far tho.

Holy shit... wow lots of replys... :)

unfortunately not to many leads.. i'll post at the bengals.com boards... see if that works...

checked ebay but that got sold or pulled...

thanks for the attempt! i hate cleveland, and getting married there with a bengal bus in the parking lot would make it just a bit better!

:)

Archived