Attention Tailgators : Looking to Rent your Bengal Bus

RogerOH

Anyone own a bengal themed bus/vehicle that would be interested in renting it out May 1 - May 3. I'm getting married in cleveland and would like to head up in a bengal bus, and utilize it in part of the ceremony.

I understand it's a weird request but it would be awesome if anyone would be willing to help out.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='759344' date='Mar 27 2009, 08:13 PM']lol actually I miss beaker......he was pretty funny at times..[/quote]
Damn dude, I forgot just how long [i]you've[/i] been around! [b]Beaker[/b] hasn't posted in years, but is a regular at SteelerNation. He's like their pet over there or something.

I believe Beaker broke camp here because of some dispute with BJ. I honestly cannot remember what it was about.

To the OP: have you tried googling "Renting Bengals Bus" or something?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='759274' date='Mar 27 2009, 03:03 PM']dont know, miss the guy he was one of my favorite posters[/quote]
:wub: Thanks Jamie! :wub:

Seriously, I have been busy as a son of a bitch. Started Masters Program, lost my job (DHL the German bastards!), and got a new job in Louisville (UPS). I have check in here and there but have not really stuck around...just catching up on the news. Also, had to take a hiatus....the Bengals were stressing me out.

I will try to post more often, at least a line here or there. :ninja:

[quote name='The_Joker' post='760139' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:37 PM']:wub: Thanks Jamie! :wub:

Seriously, I have been busy as a son of a bitch. Started Masters Program, lost my job (DHL the German bastards!), and got a new job in Louisville (UPS). I have check in here and there but have not really stuck around...just catching up on the news. Also, had to take a hiatus....the Bengals were stressing me out.

I will try to post more often, at least a line here or there. :ninja:[/quote]

man it's nice to hear from you. did you move to Louisville ?

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='760142' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:55 PM']man it's nice to hear from you. did you move to Louisville ?[/quote]
I stay during the week and then go back home on Wed and the weekends. I have a one bedroom apt down here. Got keep that up till I get the kids through high school (2 years). I am still in the same parking spot so you can always look me up. What is new with you?

[quote name='The_Joker' post='760139' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:37 PM']:wub: Thanks Jamie! :wub:

I will try to post more often, at least a line here or there. :ninja:[/quote]

Welcome back my friend.

not much budy, i will come and see you for sure this season man. nice to hear from you. i moved to centerville for now see how that goes. opened my own restaurant there another MP, sold the one in cincy. my dad decided to retire sold cincy, so i moved my ass up this way. so far so good though.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='760170' date='Mar 31 2009, 10:36 PM']not much budy, i will come and see you for sure this season man. nice to hear from you. i moved to centerville for now see how that goes. opened my own restaurant there another MP, sold the one in cincy. my dad decided to retire sold cincy, so i moved my ass up this way. so far so good though.[/quote]
Sweet, maybe I can get my ass up there one day and patronize your establishment. (spend money there)

[quote name='Elflocko' post='760152' date='Mar 31 2009, 10:05 PM']Jamie just wants to borrow your Mac...[/quote]

[quote name='The_Joker' post='760167' date='Mar 31 2009, 10:33 PM']I let him touch it but that is all...or I can send a pic if you like. ^_^[/quote]

<_<

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='760183' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:12 PM']Hmmm there is a custom bengal ride for sale on ebay....go to ebay motors and go to classic cars and click on hot rods and street rods...just happen to see it on there today. It's in dayton somewhere ;)

Oh yeah welcome back Joker B)[/quote]
Thanks. Seeing the Steal-ers win another was all I could take....it was served on a silver platter. PUKE!

[quote name='Elflocko' post='760184' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:13 PM']Go did.

Jamie :pointlaff:[/quote]
NO WAY!!!! for real?

[quote name='The_Joker' post='760205' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:42 AM']Thanks. Seeing the Steal-ers win another was all I could take....it was served on a silver platter. PUKE!

[b]NO WAY!!!! for real?[/b][/quote]

Oh yeah.

Full bore, too... :D

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='760183' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:12 PM']Hmmm there is a custom bengal ride for sale on ebay....go to ebay motors and go to classic cars and click on hot rods and street rods...just happen to see it on there today. It's in dayton somewhere ;)

Oh yeah welcome back Joker B)[/quote]

can u post the link please ? i cant find it :(

Archived