Blackberry Bold vs Curve

sois

I just got a Bold and I feel it is exactly the same as a Curve except for a prettier screen. I really like organizing my email and calendar and I love the Blackberry sync software. Should I just return the Bold? I don't use the phone for much except emails, texts, Google Maps and some simple web browsing.

Plus I'm now a master at taking apart Curve's :)

450 was a bit much for a Bold, I can get a PS3 or something instead.

Any opinions?

you nailed it.. its a prettier Curve...

they upgraded the Curve software, they MAY even run the same OS now.. my company decided against carrying the Bold for this reason. both oviously great phones, but the bold simply has a nicer screen... MAYBE more memory..

but with a memory card that doesnt matter..

the bold just look cooler.

which is typically enough for me to switch.. but i dont pay anything for them, so its different.. i wouldnt pay $300+ for no real upgrades..

I would say stick with the Curve. That's a lot of money that you could use elsewhere to spoil yourself.

I got a question about Blackerry's...

They came out with the new Curve, it's called the 8900. It has the same look and feel as the Bold, but it doesn't have 3G, has a slightly slower processor but has a better camera (3.2 MP).

I'm going to pick it up in the next month or so, but I've never had a Blackberry. You guys happy with the OS? I'm trying to choose between that, the Google G1 or if I should just wait until June to get the new iPhone.

But I would prefer the Blackberry. But, like I said, I'm a n00b when it comes to their OS.

Reliable and low on bugs?

[quote name='Mu Shu' post='767300' date='Apr 24 2009, 10:47 PM']I would say stick with the Curve. That's a lot of money that you could use elsewhere to spoil yourself.

I got a question about Blackerry's...

They came out with the new Curve, it's called the 8900. It has the same look and feel as the Bold, but it doesn't have 3G, has a slightly slower processor but has a better camera (3.2 MP).

I'm going to pick it up in the next month or so, but I've never had a Blackberry. You guys happy with the OS? I'm trying to choose between that, the Google G1 or if I should just wait until June to get the new iPhone.

But I would prefer the Blackberry. But, like I said, I'm a n00b when it comes to their OS.

Reliable and low on bugs?[/quote]

blackberry os is just strictly simple and reliable..

its geared towards productivity and email.. not so much entertainment.. so if your gonna want abuncha music and pics on there to use often.. i'd go iphone.. itl do those things.. but as a secondary function.. its purpose is communication..

the 8900 is sweet.. im likely getting one in may since its free for me..

may get a Memoir too (the 8MP samsung touchscreen phone)

depends.

Archived