Super Bowl XLIII rings awarded

Nice.

Cant really tell how they look size-wise. I went to the hall of fame last October and I saw the display with all of the rings. The Pats last ring was so big (I assume they meant it to be twice the size of all the other ones) that it was just hideous.

Hopefully this one isnt like that.

Edit: just saw a video of Batch holding his rings side by side. The new one is almost twice the size. Too big for my taste, but then again...I'm not the one who will be wearing it. Still looks better than the Pats last one.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='781555' date='Jun 10 2009, 10:18 PM']that is a big fucking ring man. not sure if i like it. i liked the last Ring the Patriots got. i like the white gold color instead of yellow. but i'll give you this though[/quote]

I'm not thrilled with the top of it. Seems really cluttered and kind of reminds me of something you'd find in your grandma's old jewelry box or something, with the style they used.

I absolutely love the image of the Lombardi trophies rising out of Heinz Field though. I saw a quote saying they designed that as a tribute to the fans who helped push the team during the season. Whatever the reason, I think it's fantastic. I need to find someone who's good with photoshop to make me a wallpaper for my computer with only that image (without it looking like it's on the side of a ring).

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle']would love for my team to get one.[/quote]

Only if you promise to put the "Bengal Head" logo on it and avoid stripes at all costs. I speak for all the other 31 teams on this one. The biggest reason the other teams don't let the Bengals win one is for fear that they'll turn the ring into an Orange Creamsicle Swirl :P

• 2 months later...

Archived