The Crazies

ThurmanMunster

[quote name='BENGALS666' date='27 February 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1267317201' post='865913']
The original was close to unwatchable - and I'm a George Romero fan. I think they filmed some of it in the old Night of the Living Dead house..
[/quote]

I guess i won't check out the original then haha. I thought this one was a very entertaining horror movie. I really like that Timothy Olyphant (sp) the bad guy in Die Hard 4 and the lead role in Hitman and thought he did a good job in this movie.

[quote name='bengals8580' date='03 March 2010 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1267629862' post='866610']
I saw it Sunday night, thought it was one of the worst movies ive seen in theaters. But, [b]it was pretty cool and entertaining. Pretty much like most zombie movies.[/b]
[/quote]

i hope u werent expecting it to be some well written plot with amazing dialogue lol.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='28 February 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1267384654' post='866082']
I guess i won't check out the original then haha. I thought this one was a very entertaining horror movie. I really like that Timothy Olyphant (sp) the bad guy in Die Hard 4 and the lead role in Hitman and thought he did a good job in this movie.
[/quote]

Let's hope that TO isn't soley remembered for that shitty Die Hard movie.. He's goddamn Seth Bullock!

Archived