Raiders paid 5 million $ per Jamarcus Victory !!!!

JaSuckAss Russell   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jamarcus Russell the biggest BUST in NFL History?

• HELL YEAH !!!
    • Close, but no (name)

look, im not going to throw this guy under the bus because it's not his fault. first off, Al Davis is fucking retarded anymore and he's throwing bookoo money at players. he's the main reason Andre Smith got signed late because of what the fuck he paid for Hayward Bay! so im not mad at Jemarcus because of what Al Davis gave him. first, im all down for the rookie salary cap thing but that's a whole another topic. back to the topic though...Jemarcus went to the Raiders! they fuck up everyone's career. we were that team back in the dark ages. i think Jemarcus can play in this league if he's on the right team and has the right weapons. no one can trump Ryan Leaf dude! that guy is a bust and he's the number 1 bust for sure.

If Hue Jackson didn't want to work with him and thought he was a waste of time/resources then I would say Yes he is the biggest bust of all time.

Prior to Hue arriving there and Kiffen getting fired, I could understand the argument that Crazy Al and the Raiders didn't have the tools to develop him properly. But if Hue is giving up on him this quickly then he is a waste...

Archived