Quick Trade Help

JC

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1284512455' post='918896']
Just had a trade proposed to me.

Person is offering me Frank Gore and Robert Meachem for Knowshown Moreno. No-Brainer right?
[/quote]
Take it and run away laughing!!! Moreno is garbage. Gore is a beast and Meachem is a good #3 fantasy WR.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1284523927' post='918944']
Why would he offer that?
[/quote]
I put Knowshown on my trading block because I needed a another #1 reciever and I got this offer. I just didn't know if anything was wrong with Gore that he was getting sent too me.

My team in a 14 team league will be

QB: Matt Schaub (Starter) and
RB: Mike Turner Arian Foster and Frank Gore
WR: Wes Welker and Mike Williams
TE: Jeremicheal Finley. Gronkowski got dropped in the trade
Def: Cowboys D/ST
K: Ryan Longwell
Bench:
QB: Jason Campbell (Just dropped Trent Edwards for him)
RB: LeSean McCoy
WR: Malcolm Floyd Mark Clayton Johnny Knox Sidney Rice Robert Meachem

I could still use some WR help, but with RB's like that I'm sure I can find something quality. I'm thinking about picking up Aramoshodu and dropping Knox. He got quite a few more targets this week than Knox. I want to keep Sidney Rice for when he comes back. Vincent Jackson is out there too, but I don't know if he will be playing this year and I can't afford to use another roster spot on someone not playing.

Depending on your point system, that looks good... in our traditional Yahoo! league we start:

QB - Peyton
WR - Jennings
WR - Chad
WR - Welker
RB - Gore
RB - Pierre Thomas
TE - Z. Miller

DEF - AZ, NE (last week AZ, this week prob Pats)
K - Tynes, Giants K

Just for shits and giggles I put my startes up there... 12 man league, 3rd year in existance. It's an awesome, very active league. I hit 134 points last week... 1st place for now.

Pretty much a traditional point system. Rewards big games big time.

Beat the dude with CJ last week by 3 points because of Foster. Took the boards advice and grabbed him in four. People thought I was nuts. I'm in second place. Guy in front of me had Nicks, Peyton, White and some other big scorer. Can't imagine Nicks and Peyton will be scoring that much all year.

I figure I might be able to turn over Turner for a pretty decent WR and go with McCoy or I can just wait till Rice get's back and dink and dunk with the guys I have.

I think the best part of all of this is that I found Moreno in round 7 where everyone forgot about him. I think Hightower and Chester Taylor were taken before Moreno.

Archived