QB advice.

With Vick coming back off injury and claiming 100%, does he get the start against Indy?

I also have Matt Ryan against the Bucs and Sanchez v. Detroit.

I'm leaning towards giving Vick the nod, but Matt Ryan looks good enough to have a great game against Tampa Bay.
I feel Sanchez could have a good game against Detroit as well, since Detroit games have been pretty high scoring contests. But, will most of that be Tomlinson?

Wow. That is a tough one. Vick is certainly a dual threat and Indy is terrible against the run, but they also have small quick linebackers that might be able to keep him in check.

Tampa leads the league in picks and Roddy White seems to be the only threat Matt Ryan has.

Sanchez might be the guy this week. I'm sure they're looking to get him some confidence and this might be the week to do it. They also need to get Shonn Greene going to so it might be a very balanced attack.

If I had to pick..I'd go with Vick only because of Jackson and Maclin. Big plays could be all over. Peyton controls the clock very well though. Best of luck to you. That's a tough choice.

Archived