Our lovely process

Jamie_B

Where in Northern VA are you voting? Local school, library...? Oh, and how are you loving that I-95 traffic over there? Or the Capital Beltway? Or 66 for that matter? I grew up there and I can remember trees besides the token few in each cookie-cutter home's front yard...God that N VA Southern MD area has got SPRAWL! Glad I live in this shitty little town with nothing to do, no employment opportunities, nowhere to go, nowhere to be...but HEY! At least there's no traffic! :D

Guest BengalLady
3 freaking hours to vote, and they have to stop the voting every hour so they can do a count?? Plus they lost some of the votes for several minutes so they had to find them before they could proceed.....jeez.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So where are you getting pole news? On tv or the net?

Yeah northern VA traffic sucks, good thing I got a cool enough boss to let me do the 10-6 shift so I avoid most of it. And yes I got a cookie cutter home as well but hey at least I dont have to worry about people putting pink shutters on their windows because I live in a area with a homeowners assn so we can prevent that.

Oh becky that isnt my pole news, thats my voting experience.

Guest BengalLady
Yeah northern VA traffic sucks, good thing I got a cool enough boss to let me do the 10-6 shift so I avoid most of it. And yes I got a cookie cutter home as well but hey at least I dont have to worry about people putting pink shutters on their windows because I live in a area with a homeowners assn so we can prevent that.

Oh becky that isnt my pole news, thats my voting experience.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh ok, thanks.

Bunghole, I voted at Potomac High School btw.

Cool...y'know, it's crazy since I haven't been there in so long, but I know where that is! I did 2 years at West Springfield High School, moved away a year (Dad was a military man) and graduated from Robinson High School in 1987-my graduating class was some 1,160 people...it was the largest senior class in VA history at the time...

Archived